Cancelling items that have been pre-ordered online?

CowPrincess

I want to order some stuff online for a group of us to enjoy. If, however, it turns out that I'm the only one actually going on the sailing, I'll need to cancel. Is cancellation of online orders done via phone?

I know I've seen posts about this in the past, but haven't been able to find any ....

thanks in advance!

Thanks KK and Typhoon1. If they don't make final payment, I'll know to cancel :D Some people just have difficulty making decisions, and I personally have difficulty with "dithering". So I'm just going to get what I think we will want, and if they don't pay for the trip, I will cancel.

Edited by CowPrincess

Thanks KK and Typhoon1. If they don't make final payment, I'll know to cancel :D Some people just have difficulty making decisions, and I personally have difficulty with "dithering". So I'm just going to get what I think we will want, and if they don't pay for the trip, I will cancel.

Sounds like a good plan.

Hopefully, they will decide to make their final payment and you will all have a great cruise.

Sounds like a good plan.

Hopefully, they will decide to make their final payment and you will all have a great cruise.

I am pretty certain they will make final payment, but I'm not leaving the PG ressies to chance, seeing as part of the reason for the cruise is to celebrate one person's BIG birthday. We want to do the celebration on the day of her birthday, not before or after, so I wanted to secure the date and time early in the process, as the PG is her favorite place to dine. She has already been talking about going to the PG at least once, so that's where we will celebrate. :)

I hope all final payments are made and you all get to celebrate that BIG birthday.

If you have to cancel once on board -- you will get shipboard credit.

And then if you still have shipboard credit left at the end of the cruise -- they will either give you a refund in cash or put the refund back on your credit card -- it all depends on how large the amount is.