AT&T cell package on Freedom?

molly5673

AT&T Cruise Ship Packages

Discount Cruise Ship packages are now available for AT&T® mobile customers while aboard select ships. Choose from options for calling only, calling and messaging or calling, messaging and data. To learn more, see our AT&T Cruise Ship Package flyer.

Anyone used this???

AT&T Cruise Ship Packages

Discount Cruise Ship packages are now available for AT&T® mobile customers while aboard select ships. Choose from options for calling only, calling and messaging or calling, messaging and data. To learn more, see our AT&T Cruise Ship Package flyer.

Anyone used this???

Yes..we opted for the calling/messaging...also due to my C & A status we had free internet minutes onboard...this all worked out well for us.

Consider it lowered the price of calls from $2.50 per minute to $1 per minute when you used over 50 minutes, it is worth it to me at least.

I had the $30 package also, it worked out perfectly for us. We had a medical issue back home we had to deal with so we had a lot of phone calls, so we made initial contact via AT&T, and then used Skype over the ship's WiFi unlimited plan to continue to talk. We used exactly 49 minutes of cell talk time, and probably 300 minutes over Skype. Considering that I only paid ~$150 for the unlimited internet package on Allure with the Platinum discount, we came out ahead compared to using cell calls only.

The only minor wrinkle I had was that I added the $30 plan to one of my phone lines, but since all my numbers end in the last same four digits (makes things easier to know the cell numbers), AT&T added it to the wrong phone line. I had to call and have them reprice it.