Debarkation on Grandeur

that depends on Customs. could be 0730, could be 0900. it could take 3 minutes to get through Customs, or an hour. are you planning on self disembarking? then you could probably be confident telling them 8 am even if that means you wait outside a few minutes.

we have yet to have any major hold ups for the process to begin( that usually happens when the non US citizens are naughty and don't do whatever it is they need to do to Clear)

since she is so small once it begins it does go fast unless there is one Agent( I usually see 3-5)

we are in suites so are first called after Self disembark and we are on the road and off to placate the kitties for abandoning them within an hour of the process beginning. we tend to wake up to already being tied up at 7 or in the final bits of it.

Self assist normally runs from 7-8 with luggage tag numbers starting at 8. I'm diamond plus, usually in Jr. Suites, and have had anywhere from the 2nd-4th number called (Suite guests (grand suites and above) are the first tags called as soon as self assist is finished. As mentioned, timing can vary from what is printed based on how many agents are working, etc.

Thanks pjlee - I'm trying to figure out if we should just do self-debarked or wait. Last time we were in the last group off, I'm assuming it was because we drove so it didn't really matter when we got off. This time we need to get home as early as possible

It may or may not be because you drive. We drive (actually have airport shuttle pick us up and drop us off) and we're almost always the 2nd or 3rd group behind the suites. Whether it is because of the Jr Suite or our C&A status, I don't know. I think our latest departure time was 8:20 or 8:25.

Thanks pjlee - I'm trying to figure out if we should just do self-debarked or wait. Last time we were in the last group off, I'm assuming it was because we drove so it didn't really matter when we got off. This time we need to get home as early as possible

the time you are assigned is based on what you tell them you need. you can definitely ask to be in the first group right after SD and Suites. if you have all carry ons SD is fine. big heavy pieces and that Ramp of Doom will get you every time