PARK N GO on a busy day

bigguy6

I am looking for feed back from people who have use Park n Go at Port Everglades and have returned on a busy weekend day (6 plus ships in port). How was the pick up service? Not looking for a response if you got off the ship the very first thing, as obviously pick up should be prompt under those circumstances. More interested in how long a wait if you disembarked later in the morning.

I am looking for feed back from people who have use Park n Go at Port Everglades and have returned on a busy weekend day (6 plus ships in port). How was the pick up service? Not looking for a response if you got off the ship the very first thing, as obviously pick up should be prompt under those circumstances. More interested in how long a wait if you disembarked later in the morning.

It's busy, plan on waiting.

Speaking from actual experience but for only the Oasis of the Seas:

We did self-debarkation at 6:45 am with I believe seven ships in port in Dec '13.

A Park-n-Go shuttle was sitting there waiting as we left the terminal.

We were transported to our car, luggage loaded and paid for our parking (and on I-95) by 7:15 am.

They have their act together.

We got off the Ruby and it was nuts at the port.

There was a large group waiting to get to the lots. They had three shuttles there very quickly.

Their shuttles do a good job communicating with each other. They let each other know if there were unable get everyone.

We were dropped off right at our car.

We will use them again!

We used them in November when there were lots of ships in port, did self-disembarkation, cleared customs, called and a van was there within five minutes. no problem coming or going...but you will have to leave your keys with them as they must move the cars around. Would definitely use them again (and already have!)

We have used them several times. we like to get off the ship about 8:30 and there is always a van parked waiting. About every ten minutes another van comes by and the parked van leaves. They have always been very efficient.

When using Park n Go and leaving keys -- Has anyone ever had anything missing from their car upon return? I have no choice but to leave a few items in the trunk and am somewhat concerned....they are of no great value, but I would rather not loose them.

When using Park n Go and leaving keys -- Has anyone ever had anything missing from their car upon return? I have no choice but to leave a few items in the trunk and am somewhat concerned....they are of no great value, but I would rather not loose them.

That is why we use Park N Fly.

We have never had anything stolen. I doubt anyone would take anything that doesn't have much value. I sure wouldn't leave a lap top or camera.

We used to use Park and Fly until we stood waiting for their van for over half an hour and watched all the Park and GO vans pass by. Every time we have gotten off the ship a Park and Go van is waiting in the bus area.