For past passengers of the Oasis, cabin question

Gayle V

I know this is a long shot, but hope you can help:

For anyone who has been on the Oasis in an ocean view balcony, what cabin were you in and was the bed by the door to the hall or by the balcony?

We had the bed-by-the hall door in our D5 cabin, on the Allure and did not like that arrangement. The cabin next to us, same category, had the bed by the balcony, and I liked it much better. For this next cruise on the Oasis, I really want the by-the-balcony arrangement if I can do it. (The guy at Royal C. says they have no way of knowing when we book.)

Especially would be helpful to hear from anyone who's been in any of these these cabins:

I know this is a long shot, but hope you can help:

For anyone who has been on the Oasis in an ocean view balcony, what cabin were you in and was the bed by the door to the hall or by the balcony?

We had the bed-by-the hall door in our D5 cabin, on the Allure and did not like that arrangement. The cabin next to us, same category, had the bed by the balcony, and I liked it much better. For this next cruise on the Oasis, I really want the by-the-balcony arrangement if I can do it. (The guy at Royal C. says they have no way of knowing when we book.)

Especially would be helpful to hear from anyone who's been in any of these these cabins:

If I remember the layout correctly...

11174 - Door

11176 - Window

11580 - Window

11582 - Door

10182 - Door

10184 - Window

10580 - Window

10582 - Door

A rule of thumb they always alternate as they bump into one another

______

______/

Connecting staterooms have the bed window side to the aft so you can count from there every other stateroom being a bed close to window.

I hope this helps.

By the way, I just remembered our cabins on the Allure were 7610 and 7612. Hubby and I were in 7610 (bed by the hall door), on the left, our son and DIL were in 7612 on the right (bed by the balcony). So it appears to be true, this pair followed the rule.

Thank you .

Edited by Gayle V

The reps don't know every trick of cabin bed placement...not like people on here do. But the info is correct and if you notice, those are the first cabins to be scooped up by the Agencies when grabbing cabins for groups, The beds by the closets are just to tight of a squeeze and annoying.