Beverage packages

Refresh- $6.50 (?) per day... Not 100%

Replenish- $20.00 per day

Select- $40.00 per day

Premium- $55.00 per day

Ultimate- $65.00 per day

$6.50/day is correct - The "Royal Refreshment" package is the Coca-Cola package listed on page 2.

Edited by destron

Note that the $6.50 per day price for the Refreshment package will have 15% added for gratutity. All the other unlimited packages include the gratuity in their posted price.

Good to know - thanks

I'm still on the fence about the Coca-cola package myself - I drink just enough to break even or save a few $$.. Does anyone recall how much individual (coca-cola) drinks are w/o the package? I thought I read something like 2.50 a can but that was awhile back..

Can we purchase multiple drink packages? My fiancée and I are thinking of purchasing the soda package and an alcohol package but we only want the alcohol one for one or two days and the soda one for all 5 days.

Thanks! :)

Unlimited packages must be purchased for a minimum of 4 consecutive days, and whenever the period starts, it must go to the end of the cruise.

Can we purchase multiple drink packages? My fiancée and I are thinking of purchasing the soda package and an alcohol package but we only want the alcohol one for one or two days and the soda one for all 5 days.

Thanks! :)

The more expensive packages include (most if not all of) the drinks in the lesser expensive packages..

If you are only planning to drink alcohol on a couple days, just buy drinks "a la carte"...pay as you go. To get the value from the alcohol packages, you need to drink EVERY day...and quite a bit!

It adds up...don't forget, if you drink soda or bottled water or nonalcoholic frozen drinks like smoothies during the day, those are also included. I usually get the soda package, so that's $6.50 plus tip, or $7.50 give or take. Subtract that off the top and you're looking at a little over $48 as the remaining cost of the Premium package. All you'd need to drink is 4 $10 glasses of wine a day, or an equivalent mixture of beer, wine, and cocktails, to get pretty darn close to breaking even when you figure in the tip. We don't drink that much during an ordinary week, but on vacation, especially a cruise, we do. I also like the idea that we can sample a few drinks that we might not ordinarily try if we were going to be spending an additional $7-8 per drink.

It adds up...don't forget, if you drink soda or bottled water or nonalcoholic frozen drinks like smoothies during the day, those are also included. I usually get the soda package, so that's $6.50 plus tip, or $7.50 give or take. Subtract that off the top and you're looking at a little over $48 as the remaining cost of the Premium package. All you'd need to drink is 4 $10 glasses of wine a day, or an equivalent mixture of beer, wine, and cocktails, to get pretty darn close to breaking even when you figure in the tip. We don't drink that much during an ordinary week, but on vacation, especially a cruise, we do. I also like the idea that we can sample a few drinks that we might not ordinarily try if we were going to be spending an additional $7-8 per drink.

We know we will drink more on days at sea than we will the days we are in port, which is why we were hoping to buy the soda package for 3 days, a alcohol package for 2 days and just pay a la carte for alcohol the other days. We don't want to spend the entire cruise in a drunken daze so we don't want to have the temptation of a 5 day all you can drink alcohol package. :eek: lol

We know we will drink more on days at sea than we will the days we are in port, which is why we were hoping to buy the soda package for 3 days, a alcohol package for 2 days and just pay a la carte for alcohol the other days. We don't want to spend the entire cruise in a drunken daze so we don't want to have the temptation of a 5 day all you can drink alcohol package. :eek: lol

You can buy the package on a prorated basis so long as 4 days remain in your cruise. You cannot purchase for nonconsecutive days. I have not heard of anyone upgrading a soda package during the cruise, but I think you probably could do so, so long as the cruise had 4 days remaining. People have had mixed success in cancelling the alcohol package during the cruise; however, they then were charged the price of the drinks they had already consumed.