Has anyone heard of Cruiseairpackage.com?

Schaefer Light

I would be very cautious. This company pretty much did not exist in any shape or form until 2013. they are not registered to any BBB, and almost no information about them is on the web. That's not a good sign. If it's a start up company, which lack of prior existence would suggest, it's pretty risky to trust vacation plans to a company less than a year old. If it's a company that has changed names... why?

http://www.ask.com/answers/431052981/is-cruise-air-package-a-legitimate-company

Thanks to those who replied. Just to provide an update, they sent us an email instructing us to send them $75 per person via money order. And they want us to do this before we book the cruise. Fat chance. They also said we'd be responsible for port fees and taxes, but they couldn't tell us how much that would be. They also couldn't tell us what cruise ship we'd be on, or what the date or itinerary would be. They won't be getting any more of my time, and they certainly won't be getting any money from me.

I am glad I got a little more insight into how they do business. Now I can give some good advice to anyone else they might try to scam.