Diet/Zero soft drinks on the Navigator

Baxter

I am going to assume that the Navigator will not have the Freestyle machines on board when she comes out of drydock (mostly because that's the kind of luck I have :))

I have read on other threads that they only diet fountain drink available is Diet Coke. If you buy the soft drink package does it include can drinks? And do they have a bigger selection of Diet or Zero (Coke or Sprite Zero) in cans?

As always, thanks for the insight :)

I am going to assume that the Navigator will not have the Freestyle machines on board when she comes out of drydock (mostly because that's the kind of luck I have :))

I have read on other threads that they only diet fountain drink available is Diet Coke. If you buy the soft drink package does it include can drinks? And do they have a bigger selection of Diet or Zero (Coke or Sprite Zero) in cans?

They do have a better selection of Zero type drinks in cans. Unfortunately, cans of soda are not included in any package.

It would surprise me if Navigator did not get Freestyle machines as part of the current dry dock.

They do have a better selection of Zero type drinks in cans. Unfortunately, cans of soda are not included in any package.

It would surprise me if Navigator did not get Freestyle machines as part of the current dry dock.

Thanks for the information. I would really really really love to be surprised. So would my husband...then he doesn't have to shlep drinks for me :)

In December NV had the machines in the Windjammer . Sprite Zero was the only "Zero" that I saw. There may have been others. :)

In December NV had the machines in the Windjammer . Sprite Zero was the only "Zero" that I saw. There may have been others. :)

You must mean the regular soda fountain machines... because the Freestyle machines have an incredibly vast number of choices -- including about every "Zero" you can think of, and a ton of flavors you can add to that. Love me some cherry vanilla Coke Zero, extra cherry. :) I am hoping upon hope that they are adding those machines over these next couple of weeks!

Edit: Made the mistake of looking again at all the choices at the Coke Freestyle site... omg, totally forgot about the amazing Cherry Fanta Zero, and Cherry Sprite Zero! YUM... Now I really really hope they are putting those machines in!!

Edited by crazy4themouse

On cruises that I have gone on with the soda package, they will open a can of sprite zero for you if you explain to them you cannot drink sugar or caffeine. It has worked on three different ships without issue. They will not give you the can, but will open it and put it into a glass or into your cup without issue. Edited by reedl

We were on Mariner last March. My teenage son had the soda package. We were under the impression that Dr. Pepper was not onboard. He forgot and asked for one at one of the poolside bars and voila, they had Dr. Pepper. He then discovered that any bar that also serves sodas has just about all of the major brand soda. They were kept in a small refrigerator and not on public display for some reason. We also found Sprite Zero which hubby and I both like. So, it never hurts to ask. Maybe they have it, maybe they don't.