Anyone stay at the downtown Hilton Seattle?

frani

If anyone stayed at the Hilton just wondering if it is worth the money? Versus the Doubletreee at the Airport. Using Hilton Honor pts & just curious?

We stayed at the Hilton Downtown last year. The room was nice and we had no complaints. Can't compare it to the Doubletree at the Airport because I have never been there. HOWEVER, the Hilton is in the center of town and close to a lot of things. We walked everywhere! The Doubletree is at the airport and there is nothing in the way of sightseeing for you to look at. Bottom line, if you want to enjoy the city of Seattle I would choose the Hilton.

I have stayed at the Madison Hotel(when it was affiliated with Stouffer's), the Seattle Hilton and the Seattle Sheraton. Italy52 is correct about the hotel's location. Much can be seen on foot, if one likes to walk. Of the three hotels, I would return again to the Sheraton. It is more modern than the Hilton and I thought the rooms were larger and more up-to-date. Like the Hilton, the Sheraton's location is excellent also.

Archived