Dream50!!!

lsugrl

I am so guilty of failing to get enough water. Be working hard at it

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

The way that I do it is with a large water bottle. I fill it every morning, it holds 40 ounces. I know I need to have it gone by lunchtime, when I refill it, and the refill needs to be gone after dinner.

I have smaller bottles that I use for when I am exercising, different sizes depending in what I am doing. For example 12 ounces is perfect for an hour of slow flow yoga, but only half of what I need for an hour of cardio or hot power yoga.

By having "pre-measured" water and time goals, it forces me to drink some every half hour or so. It quickly becomes a good habit. :)

Autocorrect responsible for most typos...

Day 8

AKA Sunday

Today we got up early and walked the mall for one hour, in and out, in and out all the corridors.........we were with the AARP crowd. Had to change the pace because I was getting biked out.

Well drum roll

Well since January first I weighed in today and lost

14 pounds.

That was sure motivation

Ducklite ----------------

Do you exercise?

What is your routine?

I rotate my program depending on the weather............

indoor biking

outdoor biking

walking

eliptical (yuk)

Wii fit.

I do exercise and sometimes it is hard when you get stuck at work sometimes upto 12 hours.

I make time mon-fri for at least 30 min of sometime of program.

It works for me.

Hope all are doing well.

Sea Ya

Day 8

AKA Sunday

Today we got up early and walked the mall for one hour, in and out, in and out all the corridors.........we were with the AARP crowd. Had to change the pace because I was getting biked out.

Well drum roll

Well since January first I weighed in today and lost

14 pounds.

That was sure motivation

Ducklite ----------------

Do you exercise?

What is your routine?

I rotate my program depending on the weather............

indoor biking

outdoor biking

walking

eliptical (yuk)

Wii fit.

I do exercise and sometimes it is hard when you get stuck at work sometimes upto 12 hours.

I make time mon-fri for at least 30 min of sometime of program.

It works for me.

Hope all are doing well.

Sea Ya

Sunday 2-3 hours of flow yoga

Monday 1 hour strength training and sometimes some power walking or slow flow yoga, just depends on my mood and energy level.

Tuesday 2+ hours power yoga, 5-6 mile power walk

Wednesday 5-6 mile power walk and sometimes an hour of yoga

Thursday 5-6 mile power walk and sometimes an hour of yoga

Friday 5-6 mile power walk and an hour of flow yoga

Saturday 5-6 mile power walk

Every day, 20 minutes of stretching and light strength training with bands, exercise ball, light dumbbells, etc. I have three things I do daily to work on hip flexors and hamstrings, the rest of the time I mix it up with whatever my body is saying it wants or needs. Flys, core work, bicep work, whatever.

My work schedule varies, but I make time for exercise even on the 12+ hour days .

Sunday 2-3 hours of flow yoga

Monday 1 hour strength training and sometimes some power walking or slow flow yoga, just depends on my mood and energy level.

Tuesday 2+ hours power yoga, 5-6 mile power walk

Wednesday 5-6 mile power walk and sometimes an hour of yoga

Thursday 5-6 mile power walk and sometimes an hour of yoga

Friday 5-6 mile power walk and an hour of flow yoga

Saturday 5-6 mile power walk

Every day, 20 minutes of stretching and light strength training with bands, exercise ball, light dumbbells, etc. I have three things I do daily to work on hip flexors and hamstrings, the rest of the time I mix it up with whatever my body is saying it wants or needs. Flys, core work, bicep work, whatever.

My work schedule varies, but I make time for exercise even on the 12+ hour days .

Wow, you have it all planned out.

congratulations.

Just curious ------

Do you need to lose weight or just tone up????

Sea Ya

At this point I have about an inch I'd like to lose off my hips, everything else is simply maintenance. Except abs, because you can never have good enough abs. :). I do cardio for heart and lung health and so I can eat as much as I want. (Notice I didn't say "anything."). I do yoga for stress and stretching, plus arms and abs. I strength train because it's indicated for women over 50, although I don't particularly care for it.

Well. I was gonna do my best to be good today but had a cheat day anyway. Lol. Did great for breakfast. But then made homemade pizza. Had 2 small slices and then ate a lil cookie dough. Lol. But still with all that I didn't go over my WW points. Which is cool.

Just didn't have any motivation today. It really is hard to fight my laziness sometimes. But tomorrow is a new day and a new week and I'm going to keep on trucking!!

Have a great Monday y'all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Day 9

Breakfast - weight control oatmeal

Lunch - lean cuisine

Snack - chocolatey pretzel cereal bar

Dinner - I call it "turkey taco bake".

It was awesome! ImageUploadedByForums1391480051.566869.jpg.655e306c583b57a213214d1bd048e136.jpg

HH is on tortilla chips. Mine is on Special K cracker crisps! And I only ate half of my side. Gonna have it over a salad tomm!

No workout today. :(. No excuses!

Tomorrow it's on!!

Hey y'all! Today has went well. Breakfast was a Special K protein shake, lunch was a 6" turkey sub on flatbread from subway. Snack was half a protein bar. Dinner is a baked pork chop and a salad. Lots of water. :) I'm still not cleared to work out until Friday when I see my doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Artymis...greats job today!

I had a great day too!

Breakfast - pear

Lunch - Lean Cuisine

Snack - cheese stick

Dinner - Grilled Chicken Salad. With a little cheese and a little Catalina dressing.

Worked out my Wii Fit when u got home. I really pushed myself and it was great!

Everyone have a great Thursday! Which is one day closer to Friday

Yesterday was on track again. Special K protein shake for breakfast, a cliff builders bar and an orange for

Lunch and turkey taco salad for

dinner. Lots of water and I got

Cleared to exercise so I did 35 minutes on the elliptical. :)

Artymis...greats job today!

I had a great day too!

Breakfast - pear

Lunch - Lean Cuisine

Snack - cheese stick

Dinner - Grilled Chicken Salad. With a little cheese and a little Catalina dressing.

Worked out my Wii Fit when u got home. I really pushed myself and it was great!

Everyone have a great Thursday! Which is one day closer to Friday

I don't think you are getting enough calories, and definitely not enough protein if you are eating that and working out as well. You can put your body into starvation mode where it tries to hold on to the fat and burns muscle instead. Not healthy, and counter productive. Have you joined My Fitness Pal? It will help you track calories and exercise as well as macros.

I don't think you are getting enough calories, and definitely not enough protein if you are eating that and working out as well. You can put your body into starvation mode where it tries to hold on to the fat and burns muscle instead. Not healthy, and counter productive. Have you joined My Fitness Pal? It will help you track calories and exercise as well as macros.

I agree....getting the right diet/calories is really important. If you get into a starvation mode during weight loss you will lose muscle and there is a greater chance of excess calories going directly to fat.

Yesterday was on track again. Special K protein shake for breakfast, a cliff builders bar and an orange for

Lunch and turkey taco salad for

dinner. Lots of water and I got

Cleared to exercise so I did 35 minutes on the elliptical. :)

Great day! Instead of the Special K shake which has a lot of added preservatives (chemicals), consider making your own.

My recipe is a half cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt, a half cup of fat free milk, a scoop of whey protein powder* (I use The Organic Whey brand as I eat only organic/GMO free), half a banana, and a half cup of berries plus ice if you want. It works out to around 300 calories but gives you a lot of protein, vitamins, antioxidants, and is super filling.

Make sure you are getting at least 1200 calories a day plus whatever your exercise calories are.

*I use a whey based protein powder as I don't like the texture of hemp and stay away from soy due to the way it affects your estrogen levels.

Edited by ducklite

HIGHHHHH!!!!!!

Computer problems with carrier for 2 days, only could get on for a little before everything crashed.

Day 13

Still on track...............literally

Cold weather

Working out and eating well.

not weighing till Sunday

Sea Ya

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm in West Monroe for the weekend as my DH is riding in a monster truck/mud show this weekend. I'm doing my best to stay on track with a crazy schedule. Went to the gym at the hotel both days. Treadmill for

30 yesterday and elliptical for

30 today. Yesterday had Cheerios with almond milk, a plain grilled chicken sandwich and lots of water. Last night proved to be the challenge with the show. I didn't want to eat concession crap. Had half a plain hot dog just to tide me over. Late night dinner was at Hooters. They did not have a lot of healthy options at all. I settled on a grilled fish sandwich (but didn't eat the bum) and a side salad with dressing on the side. My 'treat' was a strawberry lemonade after having nothing but water all day. Ttyl!

So happy to read all of your good eating and exercising!!

I did not have a good weekend at all.

No reason to post about it. But somehow I'm still down my 1 pound. Tomorrow is a new day and I plan on making it count. Grocery shopping after work and will be sticking to my guns!

Have a great Monday all!

Happy Monday

Down a total 16 pounds

lost 2 pounds last week.

Right on track

Eating going well,

today did the bike---a program should have finished in one hour but took 1 hour 15 min.

Adds endurance and some cool down periods.

71 carbs

409 calories

15 miles.

Sea Ya

Today's eating was right on target. Special K protein shake, banana, grilled chicken salad, baby carrots, apple slices, quest protein bar, roast, potatoes and broccoli. Small treat was a jello pudding sugar free chocolate mousse. I've lost 4 pounds. I was planning on the gym but the weather is horrible.

Yup its Tuesday

Got out of work early so I did WiiFit program for 1hr. 10 min. (I am tired).

I thought I would do something different.

Meals are going well, plan for the week.

Today was easy day.

Breakfast

2 boiled eggs, and 2 slices bacon

grapefruit

Coffee

Lunch

Small salad

Chicken salad (home made) lettuce on a wrap

Water

Dinner

Left over pulled pork

Salad

wheat noodles.

Snack if I want (Oh hell yea I want)

Skinny cow Ice cream sandwich.

Still waiting for the weather to break for out door activities.

Suppossed to hit 30 degrees tomorrow (heat wave for us:eek:)

Its been in the single digits for awhile.

Sea Ya

Well no one has posted in awhile. I hope that doesn't mean you guys were off track like I've been :/.

Trying to get re-motivated. I found these really cool workouts on Facebook with by a girl named Jessica.

The page is Dance Fitness by Jessica. There are some really fun dances videos on there. I tried a few out tonight!

Well hope everyone has a good Monday :)