Fort Lauderdale - Segway

zjc

Hey Guys,

Doing a B2B cruise on the Oasis in March/April and have the change over day in a Fort Lauderdale.

Looking to get out and explore the town so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any Segway tours maybe four around an hour for two adults?

It's something that's few and far between in the UK and been wanting to do one for a while so thought in Ft.L would be the best chance.

If anyone can point my in the right direction of some good companies I can pre book with that would be great,

Thanks Guys

ZJC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

Doing a B2B cruise on the Oasis in March/April and have the change over day in a Fort Lauderdale.

Looking to get out and explore the town so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any Segway tours maybe four around an hour for two adults?

It's something that's few and far between in the UK and been wanting to do one for a while so thought in Ft.L would be the best chance.

If anyone can point my in the right direction of some good companies I can pre book with that would be great,

Thanks Guys

ZJC

Sorry, don't know if there is one in Ft Lauderdale, but if your cruise goes to St. Martin you can Segway there. There is a rental place right on the boardwalk area. We did it in December 2012 and loved it.

I know there is also a Segway tour available in Barbados but haven't tried it.

• 1 month later...

Get in touch with Jon at Ultimate Florida Tours. They have really excellent reviews on TripAdvisor Hollywood and I've heard only great things about their segway tours. Enjoy your cruise and your time in Ft Lauderdale!

Hey Guys,

Thanks Guys

ZJC

There isn't a Segway company that does tours of the city. I think you would see way more on the water taxi or Jungle Queen.