Carnival Victory Jan 20 Photo Heavy Review

Danacat222

Thank you for your great review with awesome pictures! Hubby and I were debating on doing this same cruise (a back to back- we got off the Conquest on the 19th and wanted to do this one, too) of course we regret not doing it :(

Remember for next time :D

I was aiming for the link above this but opened this one instead.

I am enjoy your review and photos so much that it makes me want to drive to Florida (I don't fly) and take a cruise on this ship.

Keep the review and photos coming because I can't wait to see more.

Thank you so much for reading, i am glad you enjoyed the pics!

Thanks for the review I am glad you had a nice time. Hope your moms fall wasn't to bad.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for reading, we did have a really great time. I love traveling with my Mom! Her fall was scary for both of us, she was fine though. She had a bump on her knee that i put an ice pack on, it was gone the next day.

Thanks for another wonderful and sweet review..your mom reminds me of mine..she was just pretty and enjoyed and appreciated like your mom...thanks so much for sharing, 2 such great reviews..Love the decor on that ship.....Sarah

[

DSC03287-vi.jpg

To be honest, i laughed and took its picture because i thought it was funny, this tiny little piece of chicken with mac & cheese and half a slice of bacon. But it was actually very good. The chicken was cooked and seasoned perfectly. My brother is a chef and I grew up around really great cooks, and though the mac & cheese was not really what I consider to be true Mac & Cheese, the chicken stood out and the mac & cheese was just a nice side. "

Thanks for the picture. I always thought it would have small pieces of bacon throughout the mac and cheese, not a random slice of bacon on the side. Your review is great! I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

[

DSC03287-vi.jpg

To be honest, i laughed and took its picture because i thought it was funny, this tiny little piece of chicken with mac & cheese and half a slice of bacon. But it was actually very good. The chicken was cooked and seasoned perfectly. My brother is a chef and I grew up around really great cooks, and though the mac & cheese was not really what I consider to be true Mac & Cheese, the chicken stood out and the mac & cheese was just a nice side. "

Thanks for the picture. I always thought it would have small pieces of bacon throughout the mac and cheese, not a random slice of bacon on the side. Your review is great! I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

It did have a few bits of bacon in the mac & cheese, but not much.

I am glad you have enjoyed the review, i have pretty much finished it but if you have any questions or feel i have left off something important i am happy to answer :)

Thanks for another wonderful and sweet review..your mom reminds me of mine..she was just pretty and enjoyed and appreciated like your mom...thanks so much for sharing, 2 such great reviews..Love the decor on that ship.....Sarah

Thank you so much!!!

Great review and I loved your pictures. I couldn't believe how many times your mom was knocked into or pushed. You sound like a nicer person than me, I would not be so friendly if someone pushed my momma! But, my mom wouldn't be nice about it, either. Sorry to hear that all that happened, but it sounds like you made the best out of it!

Thanks for the great review...we did this same ship and itinerary back in October. (Happily, our journey was a bit warmer.)

It really sounds like a lot of your fellow cruisers had "boundary issues." We had Cabana #11 right next to yours and we didn't have any issues with people invading our space. :o

I freely admit that we DID sneak next door to that villa after everyone had left just to check out the amenities, but I figure that illicit visit was just a precursor to maybe renting one in the future. :)

Thank you for the great review of your Victory cruise. I love all your pictures, some are absolutely beautiful- postcard quality! Just booked a cruise with my daughter on the Victory in June and can't wait!

Thank you, i am glad you enjoyed my review. I would cruise on Victory again in a heartbeat. I take tons of pics while on vaca, i also take pics of others with their camera, lol! It's a hobby i enjoy a lot.

Great review and I loved your pictures. I couldn't believe how many times your mom was knocked into or pushed. You sound like a nicer person than me, I would not be so friendly if someone pushed my momma! But, my mom wouldn't be nice about it, either. Sorry to hear that all that happened, but it sounds like you made the best out of it!

Trust me, it took a lot to not flip out on some of the rude people, i actually kinda did with the lady on the tender, she could not get away from me fast enough. I forgot to mention that one crew member did put someone in her place at an elevator before the muster drill. That was appreciated. We did make the best of it, for sure.

Edited by Danacat222

• 3 weeks later...
It did have a few bits of bacon in the mac & cheese, but not much.

I am glad you have enjoyed the review, i have pretty much finished it but if you have any questions or feel i have left off something important i am happy to answer :)

I don't have any more questions, but I did enjoy the review. I love reading trip reviews especially when I don't have my next vacation planned yet.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Danacat, I'm cruising from Miami in May but flying into FLL. It's 5 of us and I thought about renting a car and drive to Miami before returning the car to Miami airport the next morning. Did you have to pay extra for dropping the car off at the Miami airport since you picked it up from FLL?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums