Thermal suite which ships

What Royal Caribbean ships have Thermal suites,My cousin takinhg His Mom on a cruise for Her birthday the last cruise (JEWEL) She was oon had one She really liked it.So does anyone know which ships have them.:confused:

I'd like to know too. Is this similar to the heated tile loungers in Carnival's Cloud 9 Spa?

What Royal Caribbean ships have Thermal suites,My cousin takinhg His Mom on a cruise for Her birthday the last cruise (JEWEL) She was oon had one She really liked it.So does anyone know which ships have them.:confused:

Oasis and Allure definitely have thermal suites. Some of the smaller RCI ships that have been through a refurbishment have them as well, but I've not been able to find an accurate list of which do and do not.

Oasis and Allure definitely have thermal suites. Some of the smaller RCI ships that have been through a refurbishment have them as well, but I've not been able to find an accurate list of which do and do not.

I was on the Brilliance last year and they had them. So, maybe they are on the ships of this class. And yes, they are wonderful!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I was on the Brilliance last year and they had them. So, maybe they are on the ships of this class. And yes, they are wonderful!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Maybe they work out better on the smaller ships, but unfortunately on Oasis/Allure, they tend to be noisy and sometimes crowded, and often not at all relaxing, unless you're there when the noisy people are not. We much prefer the other classes of ships with the sauna/steam in the separate men's/women's locker rooms. The facilities are larger and much better than the thermal suites on Oasis/Allure, and the locker rooms are larger and more convenient.

All the Radiance Class ships have the thermal suite with the heated loungers. Brilliance, Serenade, Radiance and Jewel.

I have read that Oasis and Allure have them as well, but without the window view, and no really favorable comments about them.