New Excursion - Adults Only La Casa en La Playa - Rocky Shores

lvcruises

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Any updates on this one? I have the first one booked and just saw the Rocky Shores one. We are going without kids this trip so adults only sounds great. Do you get the same things as the main one? There is a price listed for kids so I was thinking it's not adults only. Any insight on the experience would be great! TIA.

It does sounds great....but I have to say......we have done Nachi Cocom 3 times now and their service, food and drinks were absolutely fantastic and for only $55pp it's a better deal for us.

They only take 100 people, but we have never seen more than 50 the times we were there. And with the chairs spread out over the beach you are never crowded up on top of one another.

So..... if you want a quiet place with great food and service and don't want to spend $129pp, then you might want to check out their website.

We will be going back to Nachi in January and cannot wait!!!!

Thank you this looks fantastic and is so much more cost effective! I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I have never done an excursion not booked directly through the cruise line. I am petrified about missing the ship! Any tips or advice on that?

Thank you this looks fantastic and is so much more cost effective! I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I have never done an excursion not booked directly through the cruise line. I am petrified about missing the ship! Any tips or advice on that?

I can understand your concern but you are truly missing out.

My first 2 cruises, my excursions were through carnival, then I found this website and realized I could book an excursion without carnival and for less money but definately not less quality!

All i did was observe the people around me at Mr. Sanchos, if a few people started to leave, I would ask someone for the time.

It also helped that we saw a familiar couple from our ship so I knew if they were gone it was probably best for us to leave too.

Wear a watch. No worries.

Join a roll call and you'll realize quite a few people from your roll call will be venturing to the same island as you, ask them to let you know before they leave. :D

There are some ports where I would only feel comfortable doing a cruiseship excursion, but Cozumel is not one of them.

Taxi's are plentiful and readily available. Your waiter will tell you that when you are ready to go to let him know & he will get a cab for you.

Just be sure to wear a watch and be aware of what time to be back onboard. Nachi is only about 10-15 min from the port so you are not very far away.

Also (just so you know) most people tip their waiter a little something extra as they are leaving. They truly do a fantastic job!

Enjoy!!!

This is new. We did the "select" retreat last year and it was outstanding. Maybe 15 people and 15 workers there. You never were in need of anything. Drinks were always available, food was very good and the massage, which was extra, was great. The Rocky Shores appears to be very similar.

Last week we wanted to do Rocky Shore but we choose an independent A/I at a resort. It was 1/2 the price, very nice but, was really big and very different than the select excursion.

This is new. We did the "select" retreat last year and it was outstanding. Maybe 15 people and 15 workers there. You never were in need of anything. Drinks were always available, food was very good and the massage, which was extra, was great. The Rocky Shores appears to be very similar.

Last week we wanted to do Rocky Shore but we choose an independent A/I at a resort. It was 1/2 the price, very nice but, was really big and very different than the select excursion.

I looked online and notice the "Adults Only" has now been removed from the Rocky Shores... Looks still limited, but kids will be allowed. :( (I only like my kids. ;) )