Posh/Vibe Beach Club

cruisinrg

I just got off the Epic last Saturday and we spent the extra money to get access to Posh. It was very nice up there, the lounge chairs were very comfy. Does anyone know if they have the same offer at Vibe Beach Club on the Getaway and if there is a hot tub or any water up there? We didn't have access to the hot tubs or pool, just the bar and loungers. We are going on the Getaway in April and would love to be able to spend time at Vibe.

Vibe has 2 hot tubs which is great - same great bar service and loungers, but with the addition of the 2 hot tubs. Totally worth it.

do you know if Vibe is included in a suite or haven booking? Will we have to pay extra?

Thanks,

Tam

Are you sure Vibe isn't included for the Haven suite guests? Because I was just on the Epic and bought a pass for Posh and the people who were staying in the Haven were definetly able to use Posh without another charge. I would think it would be the same for Vibe.

Are you sure Vibe isn't included for the Haven suite guests? Because I was just on the Epic and bought a pass for Posh and the people who were staying in the Haven were definetly able to use Posh without another charge. I would think it would be the same for Vibe.

My understanding is that on Epic, Haven guests have Posh access...as you said. But on Breakaway/Getaway, Vibe access is not included with Haven access. Rather than Vibe, Haven guests have access to a private sundeck adjacent and aft to the Vibe Sundeck.

Absolutely sure they do not have access. Been there done that. Being a Haven guest doesn't even automatically guarantee you the ability to buy a Vibe pass, they are first come, first served.

Robin

Edited by Fishbait17

Does anyone know how many passes they sell? On the Epic for Posh they old sold 20 passes.

Robin

On the Breakaway in September they sold a grand total of 40. It was great, at the most their would be 20 people there at anyone time. If your sailing during the warmer months, RUN, I'm not kidding run to guest services to get a pass. We were group 1 boarding, within 5 minutes I was at GS behind 30 other people. It sold out within minutes. Don't look back while your in line, once they cut if off you'll have an angry mob behind you.:D

Thanks for the heads up. We are going to get to the port early and try and get a group 1 and go straight to guest services. I hope we make it. The lounge chairs with cushions are so much more comfy. I just wish Vibe and or H20 had actual pools instead of i'm not even sure what it is they have lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We just got off the Haven on the Epic and Posh was dead. They have the flat beds facing the pool deck so you cant sit up and watch the band. The nice loungers are set back a bit so you have no view. I don't know- I was disappointed. I thought that would be my "hang out" and we went twice...

We just got off the Haven on the Epic and Posh was dead. They have the flat beds facing the pool deck so you cant sit up and watch the band. The nice loungers are set back a bit so you have no view. I don't know- I was disappointed. I thought that would be my "hang out" and we went twice...

But you had a view of the ocean in the loungers, yes?

But you had a view of the ocean in the loungers, yes?

I guess so but we really wanted to watch the kids in the pool and slides and the flat beds were not conducive to that. Two of the 4 "clamshell" loungers facing the ocean were broken.

do you know if Vibe is included in a suite or haven booking? Will we have to pay extra?

It's not included, but the Haven sundeck is almost exactly the same (different color loungers, mostly). If you are specifically looking for adults-only, though, you'll have to try Vibe or Spice H2O. If the weather is nice, however, the Haven tends to remain very peaceful and quiet. There was only one day on our cruise last week when the outdoor weather was cool/windy that the unsupervised kids ran rampant in the Haven pool.