live from the qv world cruise..

roscoe39

Very much enjoying your wonderful blog. Have a wonderful voyage!

thanks bobby…didn't we meet on the world 2008? trying to get valparaiso up now…was am interesting stop.

murmmerings on board about us not being able to offload in Easter Island. It seems some are claiming they booked the trip based on the stop there., the fact the itin says "cruising" around Easter Island seems to have escaped their attention.

more to come i am sure knowing cunarders..lol…

regards roscoe

Wonderful blog about Valparaiso. You are an extremely excellent writer and I'll be sorry to see you get off in Sydney. How about staying on until AKL? ~ We have been on several of the same voyages as you starting with the 2008 maiden WC of the QV and a couple more after that. Saw you but never met you. ~ The Queen Elizabeth arrives here in Honolulu tomorrow with a very itinerary than yours.

Cheers, Patti

Wonderful blog about Valparaiso. You are an extremely excellent writer and I'll be sorry to see you get off in Sydney. How about staying on until AKL? ~ We have been on several of the same voyages as you starting with the 2008 maiden WC of the QV and a couple more after that. Saw you but never met you. ~ The Queen Elizabeth arrives here in Honolulu tomorrow with a very itinerary than yours.

Cheers, Patti

HI PATTI….thanks….i can probably stay on…there are empty cabins so donations gratefully accepted…….

beautiful day…getting warmer…pool chairs now being lovingly restored to thepool deck….

lots of socks and sandals on board now…sadly…

bumbags and a tee shirt going into breakfast this morning with "Im with stupid" on it…unfortunately the arrow was pointing the wrong way.

I think we need whitemarsh here …..

regards

Oh dear- not even an ascot or bow tie with the shorts?

ascot???? darling….we do have standards even now….

internet very hit and miss still…had a great comedian last night…he sang shirley basset better than shirley bassey and had the ship in an uproar. was the same comedian we had on the qm2 world cruise last year.

easter island this afternoon between 4 and 6 if anyone wants to peek at the web cam….

roscoe