review of enchantment of the seas jan.20-24

we were on the sailing that left port Canaveral on jan. 20. everything went great, we got on the ship without a problem, hubby has a heart icd so he could not go through the xray but it was very easy, they just patted him down and had him to unbuckle his belt, it was nice but a little cool the entire trip(or at least to us) my husband is on a low sodium diet and while we were in the windjammer right after getting on we ask about how and whom we see about the low sodium diet, the person we ask, told us, you stay right here, i bring him to you, and there he was in just a few minutes, he ask us our name and brought another person over, azsun, they were so wonderful, they brought us the menu for that eve. and the next eve. said that they would see us every even in my fair lady, and before they left my husband was told, stay here, i have talked to the cook and he is cooking you a nice meal without salt. and it wasn't very long until we were brought a special cooked plate of grilled chicken, and fresh steamed veg, and we both got a plate, everywhere we went and they seen us they stopped us and ask how he was doing, every evening they would come talk to us about his meal and if it was ok, i.m sorry, right now i can't remember their names except Aysun, but we did leave extra tips for them the last day at dinner,,,,we got off at coco cay but not Nassau, weather was sunny but a little cool, we did not hear of anyone that was sick, but that doesn't mean that no one was, we just didn't know it,entertainment was ok, low keyed but that was what we wanted, just to sit around and relax,the food was wonderful. mine and my husbands,we only drink coffee or tea so our drinks were free,the ship was a beautiful clean ship,,, we will go on her again one day, getting off the ship at the end was very easy and orderly.we had cabin 4881, inside cabin, 4th deck... right behind the R-bar, you could hear the music at night if you tried but it wasn't enough to bother us,we did not smell any bad smells.. we used park n cruise for our parking.if you would like to ask anything i will do my best to answer,, over all we had a wonderful time,and met some wonderful people, we give it A+

We were on that sailing as well and had a great time. We also used Park n Cruise. They were great.

Like you said the ship is great, clean and the crew very friendly. We had MTD and ate in the DR twice. The other 2 nights we ate in the WJ.

We will be going back again on her in May:)