Trying out the SeaPlex's bumper cars

Lloyd555

are these people never allowed a casual day. Even on a "play day" they are all in suits to ride bumper cars, lol. Once it's all done though i'm sure they'll all be i bathing suits up on the pool deck.

lol

Where'd the video go on RCI site? Got bumped?!

You know what that means. We've got to start working over time to speculate about what single frame of the video had something revealing that wasn't supposed to be known yet, lol.

You know what that means. We've got to start working over time to speculate about what single frame of the video had something revealing that wasn't supposed to be known yet, lol.

LOL. Well then, on your marks, get set, go!

Do we know how big the Seaplex will be exactly? Obviously RCI likes to roll back features of new ships onto older ships. I wonder if the bumper cars is something they could roll out on the sports deck/basketball courts or Studio B (obviously with a floor covering over the ice) on other ships...?

Do we know how big the Seaplex will be exactly? Obviously RCI likes to roll back features of new ships onto older ships. I wonder if the bumper cars is something they could roll out on the sports deck/basketball courts or Studio B (obviously with a floor covering over the ice) on other ships...?

That's a very interesting idea. Watching that video though it seems that even if the size of the rink is sufficient (and it may be), the exact consistency of the floor is very important and they put a lot of thought and consideration into the flooring under the bumper cards. That leads me to wonder whether the current Studio B flooring surface that they use to cover the ice would work, or if they would have to replace that too, and if so, whether it could be as easily installed and removed as the current flooring. Just a thought.

I looked up Bolidt based on the banners that were displayed in the video.

Turns out they are a deck covering company.

I believe that this is the decking that the person in the video recommended:

http://www.bolidt.com/en/cruise-ships/innerdeck/deck-bolideck-525.html

LOL - I just ordered a sample from the site!!!

Edited by Overtyme