Carnival Ship Comparison Spreadsheet

Fedic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome thanks!!! Question:

Splendor is in its own class 'splendor'? Is that correct? I thought I read it was in the 'conquest' class?? No big deal I was only curious. We are sailing on her in October and I like to learn everything about each vessel we cruise on beforehand. I've been on The Glory before and she's in the Conquest class but when I compare the Glory to the Splendor, just by visual, they're SO different so it actually would make sense for them to be in separate 'classes'. I need to research it further bc its so interesting to me :)

Thanks for the awesome chart!! Love it!

Royal~FreedomOfTheSeas 2014

Carnival Glory 2012

Disney Magic 2011

Carnival Triumph 2010

Carnival Victory 2009

Disney Magic 2008

Carnival Inspiration 2008

Carnival Victory 2007

Carnival Triumph 2002

March 2014 edits:

* Added American Table/Feast to Inspiration

* Added American Table/Feast to Imagination

* Added month to Next Drydock

* Added Seuss At Sea to Splendor

* Added Décor Theme column

* Added "Cheers" tab with information about the beverage package

Great job and I appreciate seeing all that. In your "spare" time can you see which ships have some sort of water park? Thanks.:D

March 2014 edits:

* Added American Table/Feast to Inspiration

* Added American Table/Feast to Imagination

* Added month to Next Drydock

* Added Seuss At Sea to Splendor

* Added Décor Theme column

* Added "Cheers" tab with information about the beverage package

This is awesome !! Thank you for the time and effort you put into this !! :)

Awesome thanks!!! Question:

Splendor is in its own class 'splendor'? Is that correct? I thought I read it was in the 'conquest' class?? No big deal I was only curious. We are sailing on her in October and I like to learn everything about each vessel we cruise on beforehand. I've been on The Glory before and she's in the Conquest class but when I compare the Glory to the Splendor, just by visual, they're SO different so it actually would make sense for them to be in separate 'classes'. I need to research it further bc its so interesting to me :)

Thanks for the awesome chart!! Love it!

Yes, that info is correct. Splendor is its own class and it the only ship in that class. This is mainly due to the fact that the Splendor was originally ordered for Costa but then switched to Carnival.

Great job and I appreciate seeing all that. In your "spare" time can you see which ships have some sort of water park? Thanks.:D

Carnival's name for the water park is "Water Works" and that column already exists in the spreadsheet. :)

Didn't the Fantasy have dry dock this year in February?

The Legend was in drydock in February, but I'm not aware that the Fantasy was.

The rumor mill seems to indicate that the Fantasy may not be in the fleet much longer, so I'm not sure how much more they would invest into it.

The rumor mill seems to indicate that the Fantasy may not be in the fleet much longer, so I'm not sure how much more they would invest into it.

I'm wondering if the current lawsuits from the snobs in Charleston, SC will influence CCL into retiring the Fantasy and removing themselves from that port all together. Will be sad if they do.

I would love to see a new/newer ship there myself!

Just found this thread, and way to go Fedic! Great job! I do know the Fascination will be going into Dry Dock for 2 weeks starting March 14th 2015. I have not been able to find out what will be done or added yet, but confirmed myself that there are no bookings for those two weeks available...

Hi all,

Although this is my first post, I have been reading threads here for quite a while and have found this website to be extremely useful for cruise planning. Since your insight and reviews have helped me so much, I thought I would share this spreadsheet I put together for relatively easy, at-a-glance comparison of all of the Carnival ships and their amenities.

Can't live without Guys burgers? Want to avoid ships with Playlist Productions like the plague? Forgot which ships have converted to the American Table/Feast MDR menu? Would love to pick a ship with no blaring Jumbotron and that has a pool in the Serenity area? Hopefully some of you will find this spreadsheet helpful for these type of questions and more...

I would love to have your feedback and any suggestions for changes, improvements or corrections.

Please note that I have saved the spreadsheet in an older format so that users of Excel 2000 and above (or an alternate viewer) should be able to open it without any problems. Also, due to the size of each row, this will NOT be printout-friendly.

Great job! I hope you don't mind if I save this for future reference. Are you going to update it when ships dry dock and when the Vista sails?