queston please

They force both to get drink package. Soda card is different story but the sticker is put on one card.

The new package, introduced in December I think, allows one in the cabin to get the package.

To the OP, my DH and I both had the alcohol package. We could take both cards and get two drinks, just needed to have as many cards as drinks.

If you only have one card, they will put on drink on the package and charge you for the other.

They no longer make both parties purchase an alcohol package. However, the answer to OP's original question is no ... the person with the package needs to get their own drink.

This wasn't the case on the Serenade in December. DH and I were able to get each other drinks as long as we had both cards.

They no longer make both parties purchase an alcohol package. However, the answer to OP's original question is no ... the person with the package needs to get their own drink.

I thought I read that both had to have the drink package. When did they change this? My parents will be happy if this is true as we are going on AOTS on Feb 9th.

I thought I read that both had to have the drink package. When did they change this? My parents will be happy if this is true as we are going on AOTS on Feb 9th.

See my post above, this change was introduced with the latest updates in the late November/December timeframe. Many threads on here with specific info on it.