C3 - Balcony sizes

Patsy Flower

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if all C3 balconies are the same size or if there are any with bigger balconies.

Your help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

No, they are pretty much the same size. Some of the C2's on the S-Class on the angle of the hump are larger. You can see those by looking at the deck plans.

Edited by Wine-O

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if all C3 balconies are the same size or if there are any with bigger balconies.

Your help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

If I remember right. On the Solstice class ships they are C2 near the elevators. On the Cruise Critic Celebrity site the 1st 2 Sticky are about cabins. You should be able to find the info their. We book cabins 2105 and 2107 a lot on the Solstice Class ships. We love the cabins so close to food and the pool. Richard

Having just went through this for my recent booking I can tell you all C3's have regular balconies - on Equinox. But, there are many C2's that have large balconies.

I really wanted a C2 with the larger balcony but the price was bit more than I wanted so I was debating. Then I read on here, and I knew it but it never applied o me, that you can get a 1 class upgrade. Sure enough, I paid for a C3 and got a C2, cabin 1044. They said I can't go from C2 to C1 though, not that I wanted but thought I'd mention it.

Not sure what level is required for the upgrade but call and ask.

enjoy