article on River Cruise Advisor

deec

Today's article on River Cruise Advisor was

http://www.rivercruiseadvisor.com/2014/01/river-cruise-beverage-policies-revisited/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RiverCruiseAdvisor+%28River+Cruise+Advisor%29

about beverage policies on River Cruises.. from my understanding about Viking I think it is mistaken. The chart indicates complimentary "spirits" not just beer and wine during lunch and dinner. i thought only beer and wine were available. Any experiences?

Today's article on River Cruise Advisor was

http://www.rivercruiseadvisor.com/2014/01/river-cruise-beverage-policies-revisited/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RiverCruiseAdvisor+%28River+Cruise+Advisor%29

about beverage policies on River Cruises.. from my understanding about Viking I think it is mistaken. The chart indicates complimentary "spirits" not just beer and wine during lunch and dinner. i thought only beer and wine were available. Any experiences?

Same impression I've always had....beer, wine and soft drinks free at dinner on many lines, lunch on some but mixed drinks only available for purchase.

Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks are served with lunch and dinner on board, and you can help yourself to tea, coffee and cappuccino at any time. Spirits were an extra charge.

My favorite and it helps give me energy on busy days!