Itinerary Opinion Please

winste

Hello everyone.

We've had to change our Alaska sail date from late May on NCL to a specific week in July. Much more expensive but it is what it is.

I consider Glacier Bay a must and would prefer Inside Passage as well. (I would appreciate comments on the value of using the Inside Passage as well.)

With Glacier Bay being a must, NCL is out. They don't do Glacier Bay the week we need to go.

So that leaves 2 options with Princess and 2 with HAL. I've been on HAL 3x before.

The 2 Princess options both include Glacier Bay, Inside Passage and then either College Fjord (Northbound on Coral) or Hubbard Glacier (Southbound on Crown).

HAL does Glacier Bay and Inside Southbound (Oosterdam) or Vancouver R/T (Zuiderdam).

HAL is about $400 cheaper. Airfare is a wash.

This will be our first time to Alaska.

Opinions? Is the extra money with either Hubbard or College Fjord?

Thank you.

Hello everyone.

We've had to change our Alaska sail date from late May on NCL to a specific week in July. Much more expensive but it is what it is.

I consider Glacier Bay a must and would prefer Inside Passage as well. (I would appreciate comments on the value of using the Inside Passage as well.)

With Glacier Bay being a must, NCL is out. They don't do Glacier Bay the week we need to go.

So that leaves 2 options with Princess and 2 with HAL. I've been on HAL 3x before.

The 2 Princess options both include Glacier Bay, Inside Passage and then either College Fjord (Northbound on Coral) or Hubbard Glacier (Southbound on Crown).

HAL does Glacier Bay and Inside Southbound (Oosterdam) or Vancouver R/T (Zuiderdam).

HAL is about $400 cheaper. Airfare is a wash.

This will be our first time to Alaska.

Opinions? Is the extra money with either Hubbard or College Fjord?

Thank you.

My preference would be Princess . The different fiords are beautiful as well.

If HAL is cheaper go with them. Can't lose with either one.

If one of leaves on a Saturday or Sunday , that would my preference . Less time off required for the cruise.

Any reason to have not included or considered RCI's Radiance a north or southbound ?...Love the Friday departures/returns and the itinerary ;)

Sorry you've had to reschedule your May cruise that's our favorite time..Doing it again for the 3rd time May 30th.

Enjoy whatever works out well for you :)

Any reason to have not included or considered RCI's Radiance a north or southbound ?...Love the Friday departures/returns and the itinerary ;)

Sorry you've had to reschedule your May cruise that's our favorite time..Doing it again for the 3rd time May 30th.

Enjoy whatever works out well for you :)

Glacier Bay National park is a must for us. RCI doesn't enter the park.

Leaning towards paying the extra and doing Princess vs. HAL. That way we get either College Fjord or Hubbard Bay.