NCL Customer service THANKS

DKJ

I had almost given up on getting any response from NCL as it has been over a month but low and behold a couple a days ago I got my answer :)

On embarkation day of our Nov 23 cruise on the Epic when we turned in our Rental to Avis in Downtown Miami there was a big mix up and a week after we got back from the cruise I noticed on my credit card that I was over charged by $160. The attendant marked on one thing on my contract and turned in another when it came to the gas and didn't mark anything for the time returned (of course I didn't notice cause we were excited about getting to the ship) and when I looked at final bill online it said we didn't return the car until 2:18 (it was supposed to be back at noon) and I knew I was already on the ship by noon because I had several phone calls to OP that were waiting, so they charged me an extra day , $97 !! and $70 extra for gas !! Well I had proof with what the attendant wrote down for the gas so They credited me that after several phone calls and copies of evidence. But they would not budge on the return time as I had no proof....Except I contacted NCL and requested documentation as to the exact time I checked in. I was just about to give up on NCL, I had contacted them on 3 occasions and it had been over a month. But a couple of days ago I received and email saying they reviewed my guest check-in records and that I had checked in at 11:32 am :) When I emailed it to Avis , promptly I received a $97 credit. Yipee

So I just wanted to say Thank You NCl and Melissa O. Abrahams

Coordinator

Guest Relations Job Well Done

See Ya on the Jade in May :)

I had almost given up on getting any response from NCL as it has been over a month but low and behold a couple a days ago I got my answer :)

So I just wanted to say Thank You NCl and Melissa O. Abrahams

Coordinator

Guest Relations Job Well Done

See Ya on the Jade in May :)

So great to hear the nice in NCL again and again. Great story, thanks for sharing and enjoy your cruise too. :D

I have also had good results from NCL customer service so this does not surprise me. However, maybe I have always been lucky with rental car companies but I would expect much better from one of the major companies like Avis. That was really sleazy of them and I will keep that in mind when booking cars in the future!

I am glad NCL helped out.

Oh, that downtown Miami Avis office! I generally like Avis. I am a memeber of their frequent renter program, and select Avis over other rental companies if price is at all competitive. But not if I will be picking up or dropping at the downtown Miami location....each experience has been subpar. Slow, inaccurate, renting damaged vehicles without documentation and making it difficult for the customer to document, renting cars with less than a full tank yet entering in the computer that the tank was full. Erg. Your story reinforces my own experience. I urge others to avaoid the Avis Downtown location until and unless they clean up their act.