On board staff schedule

little britain

Andy, I wondered if you could continue Bill's good work and obtain for us the schedule of who the Captain, HD and CD will be on their rota for the next few months.

Hoping to cruise with the 'dream team' of Ryszard, Eric and Johannes .....:)

Yes, that would be great - I cannot imagine why Azamara would want to stop sharing that information now

Hi Little Britain,

Believe me, I'd be more than happy to continue providing the information to our community. I've had no contact with anyone in Miami, since Bill's passing. If & when the lines of communication reopen, or perhaps when Azamara appoints a new blogger, I'm hopeful the information will be provided again.

If Azamara reads this, I'd be happy to continue sharing the information with our Azamara community.

BTW, I spoke with Bill's wife, Diane earlier this week. We shared many heatwarming stories about Bill. Diane asked me to pass along a sincere "thank you" from her, and the Leiber family, for our tributes to Bill. I'm missing Bill dearly, and he's in my thoughts and prayers every day.

I'm uncertain who will be Bill's eventual replacement. IMO, Bill is irreplaceable, and this individual will have some tremendous shoes to fill.

Hi Little Britain,

Believe me, I'd be more than happy to continue providing the information to our community. I've had no contact with anyone in Miami, since Bill's passing. If & when the lines of communication reopen, or perhaps when Azamara appoints a new blogger, I'm hopeful the information will be provided again.

If Azamara reads this, I'd be happy to continue sharing the information with our Azamara community.

BTW, I spoke with Bill's wife, Diane earlier this week. We shared many heatwarming stories about Bill. Diane asked me to pass along a sincere "thank you" from her, and the Leiber family, for our tributes to Bill. I'm missing Bill dearly, and he's in my thoughts and prayers every day.

I'm uncertain who will be Bill's eventual replacement. IMO, Bill is irreplaceable, and this individual will have some tremendous shoes to fill.

Thanks for recommiting to this task.

It was very thoughtful to stay in contact with Bill's wife. Those memories you shared I'm certain are invaluable to her. We do miss his diplomatic skills in quelling the "firestorms of impatience" found here.

Thanks for recommiting to this task.

It was very thoughtful to stay in contact with Bill's wife. Those memories you shared I'm certain are invaluable to her. We do miss his diplomatic skills in quelling the "firestorms of impatience" found here.

Thank you Nordski. I absolutely expect to stay in touch with Mrs Leiber. Like Bill, she's a truly wonderful person. Bill was incredibly kind and caring, in the days and weeks following my Dad's passing. His words of wisdom & kindness were incredibly helpful during our difficult time. I will never forget Bill's kindness.

Hopefully, we will proceed with the Officer & Crew list, but that decision remains with Azamara. I hope they will reach out to me, in the near future.

We just got off Azamara Journey & I had no idea Bill passed away. Please add my condolences to the many you will be sending along to his family. He did a wonderful job acting as liaison between the cruise community & Azamara & will be missed on many levels.