Breakaway CTN

2Cruise4Ever

Just an FYI for future use...if you are Platinum level and you are not in The Haven...no VIP perks at all...no early boarding or lunch in Cagney's or Concierge services. But! We are having a GREAT time so far! And we haven't even left NYC yet!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Just an FYI for future use...if you are Platinum level and you are not in The Haven...no VIP perks at all...no early boarding or lunch in Cagney's or Concierge services. But! We are having a GREAT time so far! And we haven't even left NYC yet!

Other than Concierge, none of those things have ever been offered as a Platinum perk have they? No surprise that you don't get them.

Concierge is slightly different, as it is listed, but I think it's been pretty well established as a non perk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

. . . Concierge is slightly different, as it is listed, but I think it's been pretty well established as a non perk.

The worthless bumpus filling the role of Cruise Consultant on Norwegian Breakaway (at least last September) also makes it very clear that 'concierge service' is a non-offering on that ship anyway . . . and they've actually removed it from the printed information available on that ship as well.

Other than Concierge, none of those things have ever been offered as a Platinum perk have they? No surprise that you don't get them.

Concierge is slightly different, as it is listed, but I think it's been pretty well established as a non perk.

Well, we've sailed in non-Haven cabins before and received all those services (including Concierge). So, we were a little surprised. But, it was still an awesome cruise!

The worthless bumpus filling the role of Cruise Consultant on Norwegian Breakaway (at least last September) also makes it very clear that 'concierge service' is a non-offering on that ship anyway . . . and they've actually removed it from the printed information available on that ship as well.

Don't know who was there last Sept. but we found Martin & Shaun a capable professional team who go out of their way to welcome back Latitudes guests and help with any issues.

The letter in our cabin (platinum) provided an extension for the concierge. We knew he would be very busy with Haven guests and had no reason to call him (wonderful guy - Adrian). Calling the box office directly or restaurant rsvns was just an extension away so we handled things ourselves.

I don't know why this was the case on last weekend's CTN other than the hassle of having Getaway at the next dock. And a hassle it surely was being the worst embarkation we ever experienced.

However, when we were on the Breakaway for the 1/17 CTN we did get priority security lines and check-in (we are gold). Those of us on the 1/31 roll call who are gold and platinum don't understand why only Havenites got priority anything.

I think they were just totally overwhelmed last weekend--not that that is an excuse!

It was still a great 2 day getaway on the Breakaway! (haha that's funny--getaway, breakaway!)

Edited by mizlorinj