Are there actually people at Oceania assigned to the phones?

mdmourges

I called back the next day (Sat morning) and got someone on the phone in about 5 minutes, which is more than acceptable. I did ask why I couldn't sign up on line and she said they like to explain the differences between the two plans. To be quite honest, it is fairly self explanatory but regardless, my wife and I can now drink like fish as soon as we board. All good. lol

Mark

Totally agree with this new mis-management which also includes cost cutting by the company and increased costs to the customers in subtle little areas that they hope won't be noticed And Dan, it is a fact that they have cut 2 President positions with Kamlani now President of 3 companies!! Guess that if a President can do the work of 3 people, it's not too much to ask everyone to do 3 times the work and that means that wait times for telephone support will naturally be 3 times longer as while they expect their employees to do their work in 1/3 of the time in order to do the work of 3 and not have to be paid for overtime which would end up mitigating the cost savings of 2/3's of the people. The people calling will not work to cut their phone calls to 1/3rd of the time thus the long waits.

Sounds to me like a perfect win lose situation.

I rarely post anything negative on this board but your above statements are ridiculous..and way out of line..this is the wave season and Oceania is extremely busy as are other cruise lines..they have a new class of trainees finishing up next week so phone lines should be better

As far as aking people to do 3 times the work..you have a very active imagination..and thats all I have to say on this matter..

Jancruz1