Epic Haven & other Epic questions

ptuder

We have been in the Haven previously but we were new to NCL & butler/concierge so we never asked for anything extra other than a couple of breakfasts delivered to the room, which we would have done in a regular balcony cabin on port days.

So although we are fairy low key and low maintenance I do know that I have absolutely no interest in the canape afternoon treats. I also feel a little guilty asking for special services. My questions are:

1. If we wanted to order French onion soup or escargot from Le Bistro or even a shrimp cocktail. Would this be okay or would we incur a charge from the specialty restaurant? Same question for if we wanted a dessert from a specialty restaurant in the evening? We do intend to use some of the specialty restaurants while on board but just want to understand if we could order 1 or 2 items without an issue.

2. Does anyone know the specific times for the Haven bars, both outside the restaurant and outside the pool area. Our main thoughts are if we want to have a drink or 2 on our balcony before dinner or as a nightcap before bed. I really don't want to call a butler to deliver 2 drinks, we're willing to walk around the corner to get them ourselves, just curious about the times they are open?

3. Non Haven question but any ideas on how long the current Legends performers of Steven Tyler, Elvis & Katy Perry are on board. I would love to see Steven Tyler while my parents would love to see Elvis so I'm hoping they stick around until April even though we don't have much interest in Katy Perry.

We do understand and intend to tip our extra staff from the Haven so we're not that new to the process that we don't understand that issue. We do have 2 other couples traveling with us who have never had Haven privileges and the same applies to them, no one is high maintenance or demanding, but I'd like to advise them to not feel bad about asking for a few items that would make their week seem very special. We're celebrating a couple of key anniversaries (25 & 30 years) and my Dad is getting older with some health issues so he has said that this will be his last cruise. I want them to feel special for their last time on a ship.

Can't wait for our Easter cruise!!

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions.