Celebrity went out of their way

Cruise Raider

Now I am sure this is a put on. Celebrity dose not answer their phones 24/7.

Truly, I posted this to help others on this site ...not to just post a PUT ON. I spoke with one rep until after 9 PM Pacific time so that was midnight eastern time. Stay up late or get up really early one morning....see for yourself...or don't see for yourself. Just don't accuse others that are only trying to help. :(

When we first started cruising, we needed a TA to explain things, but now after 9 cruises and reading CC, we know way more than any TA.

Then those aren't very good TAs! There are lots of TAs that hang out here for the same reason you do - to stay informed. As for whether it's "worth" using one, that's a value judgement only you can make.

Truly, I posted this to help others on this site ...not to just post a PUT ON. I spoke with one rep until after 9 PM Pacific time so that was midnight eastern time. Stay up late or get up really early one morning....see for yourself...or don't see for yourself. Just don't accuse others that are only trying to help. :(

Under "Contact Us" for domestic North American the Celebrity website shows

Reserve your Celebrity vacation:

1-800-647-2251

Monday-Sunday 24 hours/7 days a week

I use one of the few storefront TAs left to book my cruises. He matches the best deal I can find online. One time, when checking in, I was told we were "upgraded" to a higher cat cabin. Of course that meant a higher deck (under public rooms) and more forward. I didn't want the supposed upgrade. X said my orig cabin was already reassigned. Nothing they could do I called the TA right then and there and boarded; by the end of the day was in a suite. No substitute for a real TA. Too bad the writing is on the wall. He can't survive.

Under "Contact Us" for domestic North American the Celebrity website shows

Reserve your Celebrity vacation:

1-800-647-2251

Monday-Sunday 24 hours/7 days a week

...and when you call that you get a recording saying the hours are M-F 8AM-11PM EST. :rolleyes: