VOS Feb 27 questions

Hi Cruses, were sailing on the above mentioned 27 date, Family and friends are trying to pack to suit theme nights, Formals are a given:eek: But no information out of RCI, only generic overview So:confused:

What theme nights are they having:D based on past recent cruises:D

One does not turn up in bumless chaps when its toga night:eek:

So any updates would be great.

While your there!! with the 2 bottle allowance, does it increase with extra adults in the cabin eg: 3 share 4share ?

Regards to all "the coral sea will calm down by the 27:cool: Scott

Hi Scott.

They usually have a Rock and Roll night, a Country & Western night, and a 70s Disco night. No toga night.

The 2 bottle allowance is per cabin, regardless of how many are in the cabin. I have heard it suggested that if you have more than 2 adults in a cabin, check in separately with no more than 2 bottles per couple, and they don't check.:)

Wouldn't do this myself, as you can only drink them in your cabin, or you get charged corkage.

Edited by Aussie FF

Hi Scott.

They usually have a Rock and Roll night, a Country & Western night, and a 70s Disco night. No toga night.

The 2 bottle allowance is per cabin, regardless of how many are in the cabin. I have heard it suggested that if you have more than 2 adults in a cabin, check in separately with no more than 2 bottles per couple, and they don't check.:)

Wouldn't do this myself, as you can only drink them in your cabin, or you get charged corkage.

We've always had a WHITE night and I think HAWAIIAN night as well.