Seaday Brunch??

gaiamother

Usually, the brunch is in the most forward dining room (at least on the Conquest class ships). it is the dining room they use for ATD (or YTD). I enjoy the food very much myself and they do have some interesting dishes. I'm glad the comedy part is gone (at least is was on the Ecstasy).

Which ship? :)

On Victory it was in the Pacific (aft) Dining Room from 8:30 until 1. We went at 11 and it was very busy at that time but we didn't mind since we weren't in any hurry. I thought the food was excellent. Would definitely do it again.

Blueberry pancakes at the brunch:

ry%3D480

We tried it for the first time on our last Pride cruise. We went one day for breakfast and the other closer to lunch time. Way better than struggling in the Lido. Loved the pork chop dish. Wish it were available every day! Also, it is a good time to use the returning guest drink coupon should you have one. I believe we were in the lower/main dining area. They were using most of it.

Which ship? :)

On Victory it was in the Pacific (aft) Dining Room from 8:30 until 1. We went at 11 and it was very busy at that time but we didn't mind since we weren't in any hurry. I thought the food was excellent. Would definitely do it again.

For me, on the Glory, Liberty, and the Ecstasy it was in the front MDR.

Edited by Out to sea!

So much better than fighting the crowds in the Lido deck Buffet! Omelets, hash browns, bread basket...filled with yummy pastrys! Filet minion is my DS favorite part of seaday brunch, my favorite part is relaxing with the family and being served. Also, if you are a returning cruiser, you will have a free drink coupon in your room on embarkation day to use in the MDR breakfast or brunch.

We were on the conquest a few months ago, and did not enjoy the brunch. We are early risers, the brunch opens at 9:00 am, so we had to wait. We do not like the buffet, so it was our only option. I was not impressed with the menu that never changed, and the offered items that we tasted were mediocre with one exception - the tomato soup!

But, each to their own, the cruise was great regardless,

Happy cruising!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We ate at the brunch for the first time on our recent Conquest sailing. It was in the Monet (aft) MDR. DH enjoyed his eggs (he said it was nice and hot), but not the bacon. My French toast covered in cereal was interesting. The French toast actually made the cereal a little soggy, but it was definitely a conversation starter! We were seated at a large table with a family of five and a father and son. Service was slow as I think they waited until the table got full to put in the order. Here are a few pics.

1507949_10152198607949721_1199514212_n.jpg

1507999_10152198607899721_2092910232_n.jpg

1482748_10152198607934721_1719273284_n.jpg

I liked it. I, too, had the fruit loop french toast. My only complaint was that they didn't have sugar free syrup and I don't like maple syrup- I didn't grow up on it and I don't like the texture.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Love the Brunch! When I first heard about it, I wasn't sure I'd like it. But one try was all it took. Yes, the steak and eggs dish is delicious. We usually get up about 6:30 and would go for breakfast early. On Sea Days, we now order coffee and some fruit from room service to be delivered at 7:00 - that holds us over until about 9:30 when we go to the brunch. And use our drink coupon for a Mimosa!

We've never done the Sea Day brunch, but sure will now! (Hiding myself here, I've gone on 'a few' cruises but didn't know about these)

I did know about Sea Day Tea Times though, and we have enjoyed those.

Thanks for the heads up about the brunch!

We ate at the brunch for the first time on our recent Conquest sailing. It was in the Monet (aft) MDR. DH enjoyed his eggs (he said it was nice and hot), but not the bacon. My French toast covered in cereal was interesting. The French toast actually made the cereal a little soggy, but it was definitely a conversation starter! We were seated at a large table with a family of five and a father and son. Service was slow as I think they waited until the table got full to put in the order. Here are a few pics.

1507949_10152198607949721_1199514212_n.jpg

1507999_10152198607899721_2092910232_n.jpg

1482748_10152198607934721_1719273284_n.jpg

When I did the conquest this past sept, was in the Renoir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking the Conquest two weeks from today. We have two sea days on our 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise. Does that mean we have two brunch days?

Carnival Conquest 2/16/2014

Princess Dawn Princess 2/16/2007

Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas 12/26/2005

Carnival Paradise 3/4/2005

Carnival Elation 4/13/2003

Norwegian SS Norway 8/3/1991