Admin fee for changing booking

Changed from an outside cabin to an outside plus cabin,higher deck

Free

ahh yes...upgrade...they want us to upgrade

what they dont want us to do is change the date of sailing...as I tried to recently (especially if the price has gone down)

I noticed that the itinerary I had booked (dream, jamaica, next winter) had gone down in price by about £500!!:eek:

so, instead of cancelling and rebooking (which would have turned out the same as I would have lost my £500 deposit) I decided the way to go would be to change the date of sailing and save £500 (at a cost of the £50pp fee)...great eh?...nope....thoms wouldn’t match the online price for the new booking? they would only give me the same discount percentage that I had been given on my earlier booking?? so ended up the same price...more if you include the amendment fee!?

is this the way to treat your loyal, early bookers eh? thoms?:(

yep...we attempted to change a booking recently too...the fee used to be £35pp but is now £50 (dunno when it changed?)

yet more money grabbing from thoms!:mad:

Think it changed when the charge for choosing a cabin increased from £39 to £42 geo.

groan...everything is goingup...little price increases here and there and everywhere...slipped in under the radar... so no one notices...grumble...grumble:(

oooo...just noticed..... I like your countdown clock barnowl....same as me:cool::cool: not long now eh;)

groan...everything is goingup...little price increases here and there and everywhere...slipped in under the radar... so no one notices...grumble...grumble:(

oooo...just noticed..... I like your countdown clock barnowl....same as me:cool::cool: not long now eh;)

Yes and it's going to be brilliant :D

ahh yes...upgrade...they want us to upgrade

what they dont want us to do is change the date of sailing...as I tried to recently (especially if the price has gone down)

I noticed that the itinerary I had booked (dream, jamaica, next winter) had gone down in price by about £500!!:eek:

so, instead of cancelling and rebooking (which would have turned out the same as I would have lost my £500 deposit) I decided the way to go would be to change the date of sailing and save £500 (at a cost of the £50pp fee)...great eh?...nope....thoms wouldn’t match the online price for the new booking? they would only give me the same discount percentage that I had been given on my earlier booking?? so ended up the same price...more if you include the amendment fee!?

is this the way to treat your loyal, early bookers eh? thoms?:(

get real, if the origional booking then went down by £1000 would you expect them to let you change back to that for a £50 amendment fee and get the new price.