Day Passes in Grand Cayman

Cruise a holic

We spent the day at the Marriott on seven mile beach. Nice pool and loungers pool towels included, great beach walking. They have an outdoor bar with food too overlooking the beach. Easy cab ride and I think it cost us $25 or $30 each for the day.

It wasn't crowded at all either.

We spent the day at the Marriott on seven mile beach. Nice pool and loungers pool towels included, great beach walking. They have an outdoor bar with food too overlooking the beach. Easy cab ride and I think it cost us $25 or $30 each for the day.

It wasn't crowded at all either.[/QUOT

Thanks. Sounds like a nice option. Can you reserve at the hotel?

• 1 month later...

It wasn't crowded at all either.

Did you have to reserve online before or did you just go to the Marriott and get a "day pass"? Going to Grand Cayman in May and the shore exscursion we wanted to do was sold out before we booked our cruise.

My hubby and I are interested in Day Passes to the Marriott or the Westin. I know the beaches are public and we could do a beach day for cheaper, but we are interested in a hotel day pass. Can anyone who has done one of these comment on their experience? Thanks!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just checked on the availability of day passes for the Marriott for our cruise in two weeks. They are only available during their slow seasons. I even played the I am Marriott Platinum card and still no luck. Super friendly and professional in the responses and we corresponded back and forth about several alternatives.

I just checked on the availability of day passes for the Marriott for our cruise in two weeks. They are only available during their slow seasons. I even played the I am Marriott Platinum card and still no luck. Super friendly and professional in the responses and we corresponded back and forth about several alternatives.

Did you look into Westin? What are you planning to do? I'd love to know what you decided!

• 2 weeks later...
Did you look into Westin? What are you planning to do? I'd love to know what you decided!

Thank you for inquiring here in Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa!

We can only offer day use rooms with the rate of $119USD plus 13 % tax &10% service charge.

The stay for this will only cover maximum of 4 people including the children. Please provide ages to see for possible consideration.

The deposit policy will be entire stay and is fully refundable 7 days prior to the arrival date.

Let us know if we could assist you further on this.

Best Regards,

Thank you for inquiring here in Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa!

We can only offer day use rooms with the rate of $119USD plus 13 % tax &10% service charge.

The stay for this will only cover maximum of 4 people including the children. Please provide ages to see for possible consideration.

The deposit policy will be entire stay and is fully refundable 7 days prior to the arrival date.

Let us know if we could assist you further on this.

Best Regards,

Great info!!! Is this a response you got from the Westin? Are you with the Westin? Who do I contact to get this set up for the day we will be in Grand Cayman?

anyone have the email for marriot in grand cayman????

anyone have the email for marriot in grand cayman????

I would like to know this too, I called them yesterday & they said they didn't do day passes, but it didn't sound like she knew what I was talking about...