suite and elite

chief190

Hello as I am new to celebrity from rccl would like to ask a question. We are staying in a royal suite and are elite level for our upcoming panama canal cruise. I am wondering if I am correct that there are two separate cocktail hours available to us the elite gathering and the suite guest gathering or are they the same on celebrity. On rccl their is the concierge club and the diamond event. Just wondering if that is similar on celebrity.:confused:

As of now, there is one event for all Elite, and Elite + and Zenith all together. Suites may or may not be invited, but as you are Elite (presumably because you are Diamond on Royal) that would be your cocktail hour regardless of any invitation which may or may not be extended to other passengers traveling in Suites.

In the future there may be a separate venue for the Zenith and the higher end suites, of which the Royal Suite is one, but this has not been implemented yet.

As of now, there is one event for all Elite, and Elite + and Zenith all together. Suites may or may not be invited, but as you are Elite (presumably because you are Diamond on Royal) that would be your cocktail hour regardless of any invitation which may or may not be extended to other passengers traveling in Suites.

In the future there may be a separate venue for the Zenith and the higher end suites, of which the Royal Suite is one, but this has not been implemented yet.

I thought that michael's pub had been taken over as a zenith lounge until 7PM...which would include the cocktails...and I thought that royal suite guests were extended use of that venue during the cruise as well.

(We are neither zenith nor staying in the royal suite, so this is just from what I've read on cruise critic).

On our recent Panama Canal Cruise on the Infinity we stayed in a Sky Suite and are Elite. We were only eligible for the Elite cocktail party. Those who were in the higher end suites Penthouse, Royal Suite, and those chosen for VIP had their cocktail party in Micheal's Club. I am not sure if the Celebrity suites were invited to the VIP (Micheal's Club) cocktail party.