jade in november

karen327

We may need to switch our cruise out of rome to greece and turkey on the NCL Jade from this april to november. Can anyone who has done that trip tell me what to expect weatherwise in november? will we be able to lay out by the pool, or will we be wearing coats the whole time.

We may need to switch our cruise out of rome to greece and turkey on the NCL Jade from this april to november. Can anyone who has done that trip tell me what to expect weatherwise in november? will we be able to lay out by the pool, or will we be wearing coats the whole time.

I haven't been to Greece and Turkey in November, but we just did a cruise to the Black Sea and W. Med on Constellation in late September, early October. It was 80 degrees on Mykonos. It was in the 70s in Istanbul, Athens and Ephesus.

Weather will likely be nice, but may be a little chilly. Make sure you are prepared for unusual weather.

Also, check the weather history on the Internet.

We just did this cruise with a Jan 8 2014 departure. We had extraordinarily mild weather, and there was no way we were laying poolside. Getting some sun wearing long pants and a sweater, sure. We used the hot tub a few times.

Some kids and folks from Norway were the only ones in the pool, with frequent warmup trips to the hot tubs.

Shame that the Jade lacks a covered or indoor pool area.

• 2 months later...