Cruise blues

Does anyone else get these? We have only done the one cruise but since we have been back ive felt totally fed up and desperate to go again! I spend my days looking at cruises and forums and itinarys and ports......i feel such a twit, but i cant stop myself! I actually feel glad when i got to work as it occupies my time! My other half doesnt seem bothered by it! Please tell me its not just me?? :(

Does anyone else get these? We have only done the one cruise but since we have been back ive felt totally fed up and desperate to go again! I spend my days looking at cruises and forums and itinarys and ports......i feel such a twit, but i cant stop myself! I actually feel glad when i got to work as it occupies my time! My other half doesnt seem bothered by it! Please tell me its not just me?? :(

get it every time

have to book another soon:)

Stevie

Sorry but what Tina has told you is true :eek: No Cure !

You can go to the Drs for help but they will only tell you the same

and to drink plenty of fluids ...on a cruise ship of course :rolleyes:;):D

I keep badgering my other half to agree to do the canaries cruise in april, but he keeps muttering about lack of money! Im going to have to wait till the end of august......thats so far away! I think the fact thats its dark and miserable outside doesnt help.

welllll....there are some nice mini-cruises on the P&O site available at some very good prices!! 2 and 3 nighters to the channel islands and Bruges,,Amsterdam etc. I've done a couple of them and they are great. Got my eye on the Bruges one on 10th may:D

Lexie, I was the same. After my first cruise in 2011 I felt so depressed for a while. I would be looking at the clock thinking "they will be having their dinner, the show will be starting" and so on" Then the memory fades after a few weeks. I did have withdrawal symptoms. I remember actually crying during dinner in the Orion on the final evening espec when they were all singing. It was hard to hold back the tears. Then I discovered this forum when I did my first review. But since then I've done 2 and am due to return in May.

TBO I got back from my very first cruise loved it sooooooo much I book a three night cruise on the stay ship for just two weeks later. I have now had 11 cruise and still want more. So u just have to do what you want. I've got one booked in august, but bye the time I go on that one it will be over two years from my last cruise. But still cant wait to go :D

Our first cruise was on Dream in Jan 13 and we loved it so much we booked Jan 14 when we got back. So long to wait, so we booked Island Escape for Oct 13. We are now booked on Majesty in May and Spirit in August as well as Jan 15. Will have to call a halt now till at least the first 2 have been taken to see how finances are, but it was great coming home from the Dream yesterday morning and finding under 100 days till we are off on the Majesty. Another cruise in the pipeline works wonders.

Thanks for all the encouragement, glad I'm not the only one who gets down after returning home! I still live in hope in getting something booked soon, but I do love a bargain, so I will have to be patient! Definitely going to do 2 weeks in Caribbean next January, but going to wait till nearer the time. It's just this year I need to sort!

Thanks for all the encouragement, glad I'm not the only one who gets down after returning home! I still live in hope in getting something booked soon, but I do love a bargain, so I will have to be patient! Definitely going to do 2 weeks in Caribbean next January, but going to wait till nearer the time. It's just this year I need to sort!

It might be different next year with 2 Thomson cruise ships in the Caribbean but we booked in July 13 for February 14 and the price has gone up and our choice of cabin went weeks ago.