Which is your favorite Carnival Atrium?

tonic67

I think I am correct in saying that this is not the Pride's lobby atrium, but rather the atrium at the steakhouse.

I agree. Although I haven't been on the Pride, it looks exactly like the Legend's Steakhouse Atrium (The Golden Fleece) - which was under the whale tail made of red glass. I thought Legend was the only ship with the glass whale tail, modified to fit under the Tampa Bay Bridge, but I see now that Pride has the same. Nice!

Hey I have been looking at photos of the Splendor's Atrium for so long during my research, I really have started to prefer it over the others I have seen. I am only going by photos, but curious to know which is everyone's favorite Atrium on any Carnival Ship, and let us know why. And go...

The one I'm in.

I think I am correct in saying that this is not the Pride's lobby atrium, but rather the atrium at the steakhouse.

Someone asked to see a photo of the Statue of David at the very top of the Atrium on the Pride. I searched for it.. and that's what came up. It's not the Lobby portion of the Atrium. It is at the top I am guessing. Here's another saying the same thing:

The link may not work as an imbed but here is the link too

David in the Carnival Pride Atrium copy

Thanks for the Pride pic. Yes, that looks like the steakhouse - but - it is indeed at the very top of the atrium. I was hoping someone had one taken from the atrium floor where you could look up and see David. Probably too tall for one photo.

I have been on Paradise...loved that atrium.

The Spirit was nice (have seen in person)..but darker like Freedom.(Photos only)

Favorites..I know I will love The Elation if ever on it..love the color and the railings...(photo only)...

And the Victory..photo only looks gorgeous.

So I pick 3 in this order...

1. Paradise...for reals in person Love the eggs and nods to the thirties and forties feel on that ship

2. Elation...someday and know by photo

3. Victory...that ship is my colors...someday maybe soon!!

Spirit Atrium..no longer in US...had some of the type of Art Nouveau (?)

railing work I like that is more elegantly done on Elation I think...

Spirit Atrium...Short video Edited by sjn911

• 3 months later...

The atrium on the Conquest is almost overdone. In person its beautiful to look at with a lot of details and fixtures. But to a picture, it looks like it would hurt your eyes. But hey. The best way to experience a cruise is to be on one itself! :)

So far of the ships I've been on it it has to be the Dream, it was just the lighting and dance floor, the lighting was muted, yet changed...we called it "elegant techno". It plenty of seating and a large dance floor.

My favorite is the Triumph (unless they changed it when the did the upgrades after the fire). I LOVE the purple - my favorite color. And it was my first Carnival ship. I remember walking into that atrium on boarding and looking up at all that purple. Reminded me of Radio City Music Hall mezzanines for some reason.

Also the Victory - same atrium, but with green, and then I guess the Splendor - I don't mind the pink. And I just realized that I have very few good atrium photos :(

Here is a pic of Elation in case anyone is wondering.

elat003.jpg

Looks a lot like the Pride just different colors maybe and decor, but I wonder is it that same class of ship? I bet it is (OMG I am learning too much about cruise ships - I am starting to see patterns.) Now, I have to go check.

Can't find any information on class of ships... at first look... will have to look more... or does anyone know?

The Elation was DW's & I's first Ship. God .... is that Beautiful or what ! ! !

• 4 years later...