Glass wine at cellar master with classic drink package?

kon000

Is there any wine by the glass available at cellar master with Classic drink package?

We want to try cellar master, but we only have classic package with 123go and don't really want to pay.

Is it possible?

I really enjoyed the Wairu River sauvignon blanc from New Zealand, which is on the classic package. Since it wasn't on the menu at the MDR, I often stopped at Cellar Masters and took a glass in to the dining room with me.

Hi late2cruisin, Didn't realise there was any wine in Cellar Masters included in

Classic package. Will certainly stop by CM to get a glass of the Sauv Blanc on our next Celebrity cruise later this year - if there is any left! Hapicruisin.

Cellar Masters is not included in the classic or premium packages. Read the fine print of your booking.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

It is just the machines that are not included. We enjoyed Cellar Masters with our package in January.

Cynthia

It is just the machines that are not included. We enjoyed Cellar Masters with our package in January.

Cynthia

Agreed. You can't use the machines, but wines by the glass are definitely available. But if you are a wine person, your selection will be greatly enhanced by the premium package upgrade. If you really aren't picky and and define your wine tastes by "I like white", then you will at least have a few options on the classic package.

Hi. I love Cellar Masters and make regular visits whilst onboard. They have various dispensers around the outside of Cellar masters but they also have a wine list on the tables that you can order from using your drinks package. Here were a few wines I enjoyed and asked the sommelier in the main dining room to get me wine from Cellar masters on the odd occasion.

Cellar Masters is not included in the classic or premium packages. Read the fine print of your booking.

Not true at all!

On the Summit, CellarMasters is located right outside the entrance to Select Dining and my DH and I enjoyed some very nice wines with the premium package before dinner on our last two cruises.

I'm glad to hear the posts of other passengers regarding Cellar Masters. I had a premium package while on the Reflection in 2013. The person I met in this venue that spoke of the wines in Cellar Masters essentially tried to sell me on using the dispensers and spend more money than I had already invested in my premium package. I was so turned off by the manager that I never returned. I should have inquired further at the time, but I was so disgusted and frustrated that I couldn't be bothered. Thank you for sharing with me here about your experiences of wines that were available by the glass and covered by the packages. Not sure if there is a Cellar Masters on the Constellation, but would love to go experience it in future sailings.

I'm glad to hear the posts of other passengers regarding Cellar Masters. I had a premium package while on the Reflection in 2013. The person I met in this venue that spoke of the wines in Cellar Masters essentially tried to sell me on using the dispensers and spend more money than I had already invested in my premium package. I was so turned off by the manager that I never returned. I should have inquired further at the time, but I was so disgusted and frustrated that I couldn't be bothered. Thank you for sharing with me here about your experiences of wines that were available by the glass and covered by the packages. Not sure if there is a Cellar Masters on the Constellation, but would love to go experience it in future sailings.

Isn't it funny how one bad experience can turn you off something? Yes, the Constellation will have a CellarMasters. We've been on both the Summit and the Equinox. We liked the one on the Equinox more. They had cheese, crackers, breadsticks, some grapes I think set out every night. Perfect little nibble before a later dinner. The bartender there was great about letting you try different wines on the premium package. She let us try a lot of wines that weren't technically advertised as by the glass, but she had open from a variety of wine tastings. I fell in love with the Sancerre, and assumed that after one or two glasses I would have finished the bottle. But I had it all week, so she clearly kept opening new bottles for me! She obviously got a great tip at the end of the week. On the Summit, the bartender just wasn't as interactive, didn't seem to know much about the wines, and no cheese. It had the same wines, but he experience just wasn't the same. I think this has a lot more to do with the staff rather than the ship itself. I hope you love it!

We had a great experience on the Summit and we had wonderful service. The wine steward was very warm and friendly. We had cheese and olives in the evening and we developed a relationship with the cellar master and sommelier and had lots of tastings. We did not have a package and just paid for what we had but it was a favorite stop for me. He was an Indian fellow I believe from Goa. We got the package and upgraded to premium so I am even more looking forward to our next cruise. With 4 sea days I am sure I'll make a visit or two.

Thanks!

Even we have very limited selection, great to know we can still have a glass of wine or two at the cellar master.

Understand that experience mat vary depending on the staff at there, but we are looking forward.