Sail Away Get Together

aeegee

Our cruise is planning a Sail Away at the Sunset Bar after muster. Can anyone tell me if the ship needs to know ahead of time or do we need to do anything other than just meeting at the Sunset Bar? We aren't planning to do anything other than meeting each other and I know the bar will be crowded and that seating will be at a premium.

I know things like slot pulls, etc. have to go through the ship.

Just wanted to make sure all our bases are covered. Thank you in advance for any tips/help.

That's all you have to do...show up! Since the ship isn't really doing anything for you, they have no need to know about it. After muster, the bar shouldn't be THAT crowded, as 1st seating folks will be getting ready for dinner. If folks are standing, it's easier to "mingle" than if everyone is in a seat!

That's all you have to do...show up! Since the ship isn't really doing anything for you, they have no need to know about it. After muster, the bar shouldn't be THAT crowded, as 1st seating folks will be getting ready for dinner. If folks are standing, it's easier to "mingle" than if everyone is in a seat!

Great! Thank you very much for answering so quickly.