A few questions....on the Miracle

tapdancemom

On RCCL if you visit the coffee specialty shop the pastries are complimentary when coffee is purchased. Is that the same on Carnival.

Can anyone tell me the times of the Seaday brunches.

Does anyone know if the partitions on the balconies are removable. We are one of three couples on the Miracle with cabins next to each other.Thought that would fun to be able to visit. I know we had them opened on HAL.

Thanks.

Pastries cost ;( I like the chocolate covered strawberries.

Brunches are 10am to about 1. It will be in your Funtimes.

On RCCL if you visit the coffee specialty shop the pastries are complimentary when coffee is purchased. Is that the same on Carnival.

Does anyone know if the partitions on the balconies are removable. We are one of three couples on the Miracle with cabins next to each other.Thought that would fun to be able to visit. I know we had them opened on HAL.

Thanks.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

Thanks.

Adjoining partitions may be removed upon request but you should make your request very soon after boarding because these requests cannot always be accommodated due to storage availability.

Have a good cruise.

On ships I've been on brunch is 8:30 to 1.

Specialty shops charge extra for everything.

Check cruisedeckplans.com for balcony divider opening. At bottom of page click on Extra Information. Go to deck you want. At top it lists which balcony dividers can be opened.

Edited by crusinpsychRN

Thanks.

Regular balcony dividers are unlocked, swung open and clamped to the railing. There are a limited # of clamps available so ask early at guest services.

They don't actually remove the doors, the door swings open and gets fastened to the railing. Even though it's nice to have them opened up and have a nice long balcony, keep in mind that each door then blocks half of your view.

When we planned on doing this on the Miracle, I made sure all 3 times that I booked the most aft balcony because they swing forward. So it didn't block my view from inside the room. But shhhhhh don't tell the rest of my group! LOL

And even though you DO have to pay for the pastries at the coffee shop, they are really delicious, huge servings and very inexpensive.