Allure--deck6--quick question

Ocean Boy

For anyone who has stayed in a deck six ocean view balcony cabin, have the lifeboats that hang out on deck 5 been an issue that would cause you to not book deck 6 again? Any other issues on deck 6 that would cause you to book a different deck next time such as noise from venues on the Promenade?

Thanks for your input.

For anyone who has stayed in a deck six ocean view balcony cabin, have the lifeboats that hang out on deck 5 been an issue that would cause you to not book deck 6 again? Any other issues on deck 6 that would cause you to book a different deck next time such as noise from venues on the Promenade?

Thanks for your input.

Have stayed in a JS 6644 on the extended hump so did not experience any blockage / Lifeboat issue. We found deck 6 to be very quiet and ideal location. I loved sitting on the balcony and being so close to the ocean. Would take a cabin on deck 6 again in a hear beat, albeit I am on deck 8 on Oasis in 2 weeks purely driven by pricing.

Good luck.

Had deck six balcony on Oasis and booked deck six for Allure this time. We loved being close to the water. No noise issues and the lifeboats did not hinder our view. If you stand at the railing and look straight down you see the lifeboat....if you are sitting down you do not see them at all.

We like deck 6

Thanks for the replies. Deck 6 it will be for us. I figure it is an easy walk to the Promenade, Central Park, and the Boardwalk for my parents. And I, too, like being close to the water. I always enjoyed being outside on deck 4 on the Voyager and Freedom class ships because of the water being so close.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Thanks for the replies. Deck 6 it will be for us. I figure it is an easy walk to the Promenade, Central Park, and the Boardwalk for my parents. And I, too, like being close to the water. I always enjoyed being outside on deck 4 on the Voyager and Freedom class ships because of the water being so close.

We have stayed on deck 6 on the Oasis and will be there on the Allure. We book a D8 just aft of the aft elevator. We love this location. We can walk to everything deck 8 and below. We only take the elevator for the upper decks.

We were not bothered by the life boats on the Oasis, and don't expect to be on the Allure.

I was in 6678 and there was a gap where the lifeboats would be. I looked straight down into the water, book it if you can.

Good to know! We have 6680 booked and 6674 for son & family. We very much enjoyed 6692 on Allure previously. Just around the corner from my favorite neighborhood -- Boardwalk. :)