Anyone been on Celebrity's snorkel tour in Belize?

CaribbeanBound

Anyone ever been on Celebrity's "Barrier Reef Snorkeling Wonders" BE31 snorkel tour in Belize to Rendezvous Caye for $69?

Looking for review and whether or not all snorkel equipment was provided (mask, fin, snorkel, and flotation vest)? Thank you.

As an alternate to the ship tour, I suggest that you try Coral Breeze Tours. They offer an excellent trip to Cay Caulker to snorkel and also a stop to see stingrays. We were met by a guide at Terminal 1 and joined a small group (12 people). We were also able to enjoy a delicious lunch on Cay Caulker. Cost was $69 and $75 if you included lunch. There is also a reduced rate for those who want to take the tour, but not snorkel. Masks, fins, snorkel and vests are included. Booking can be done over the internet with only a minimal down payment. Whatever you choose, I am sure you will enjoy! Snorkeling in Belize is a lot of fun!

As an alternate to the ship tour, I suggest that you try Coral Breeze Tours. They offer an excellent trip to Cay Caulker to snorkel and also a stop to see stingrays. We were met by a guide at Terminal 1 and joined a small group (12 people). We were also able to enjoy a delicious lunch on Cay Caulker. Cost was $69 and $75 if you included lunch. There is also a reduced rate for those who want to take the tour, but not snorkel. Masks, fins, snorkel and vests are included. Booking can be done over the internet with only a minimal down payment. Whatever you choose, I am sure you will enjoy! Snorkeling in Belize is a lot of fun!

Would this excursion be appropriate for our 9 year old twins?

We did the ships snorkel tour in the cold rain last December. It was pretty good considering how cold and wet it was. We used to dive a lot but haven't in a while and did the advanced.

All equipment is provided. You can buy beer or lunch on the island.

Would this excursion be appropriate for our 9 year old twins?

Yes it would. We shared our lunch table with a family of four. Their two daughters (ages 8 and 10) were snorkeling for the first time and were having a ball. Because it is such a small group the guides are able to give close attention to new snorkelers.

October55:

I appreciate your suggestion.

When did you utilize Coral Breeze Tours?

I ask because, according to the Belize board, they used to be good but are now getting flamed big time.

We were in Belize on January 28 of this year. I read the same reviews, but recent tripadvisor reviews are more positive. I think they have been working hard on customer service lately. Our experience was excellent!

October55:

I appreciate your suggestion.

When did you utilize Coral Breeze Tours?

I ask because, according to the Belize board, they used to be good but are now getting flamed big time.

Hi Caribbeanbound, we are on this cruise as well :D

We had a tour booked with them last year for Belize, they cancelled the tour with no notice:mad: Had I not emailed them to confirm 1 day prior to us leaving for the cruise I wouldn't have know until we arrived in Belize! Hope this helps.