Search??

Lady Anna & Sir Troy

Has the search function moved? Been looking for it all day...

The search function has disappearing and reappearing randomly for several days.

Although it seems to be there (for me anyhow) right now.

I know that by clicking on "Search the Forum", it doesn't take you to a different page, but to the bottom of the page that you are currently on. l The "search" box is there.

Edited by Shmoo here

The search function has disappearing and reappearing randomly for several days.

Although it seems to be there (for me anyhow) right now.

I know that by clicking on "Search the Forum", it doesn't take you to a different page, but to the bottom of the page that you are currently on. l The "search" box is there.

The "search box" at the bottom of the page returns these results (for me): "Searching has been disabled." Pretty sure it's just a temporary glitch, probably related to the errors the site was having last night.

I often find that Google works better anyway. You can try searching on your keywords alone, and often it will give you results from Cruise Critic. Or specify that you want results from this site by typing "cruisecritic.com: keywords" where "keywords" are the words you want to search for.

I often find that Google works better anyway. You can try searching on your keywords alone, and often it will give you results from Cruise Critic. Or specify that you want results from this site by typing "cruisecritic.com: keywords" where "keywords" are the words you want to search for.

Thanks, Sherry. I never found the search function on cruise critic to be very helpful eventhough people keep chastising about using it...