Stateroom Decorations Question

So when ordering the stateroom decorations package and some red velvet cupcakes, it asks for a delivery date. Will the delivery date only affect the cupcakes, or would they also not put the decorations until the day I select? I'd prefer to have the decorations there from the start, but get the cupcakes on the actual birthday. Does anyone know?

BTW, I know I can do my own decorations and many say that's better. I've done it that way before but I just would rather not this year.

I would do 2 separate orders and specify the date for each one. If you have both items in the same order with one date, that date will be used for both the decorations and the cupcakes.

I did birthday decorations (for DH) in our cabin on Freedom in September. I specified Day 1 of the cruise, the embarkation date, and the decorations were there when we entered our cabin. DH walked in and and got a nice surprise.:) We left the stuff up all week.

Here's a pic of the main items in the birthday decoration package. There was also something on the vanity and a magnetic thingie with multicolor foil fringe for the door.

JS1364.jpg

Judy

Edited by foxgoodrich

Why?:rolleyes: Probably the best way to get the answers and results you want...............

I just don't like talking on the phone to people I don't know.

I would do 2 separate orders and specify the date for each one. If you have both items in the same order with one date, that date will be used for both the decorations and the cupcakes.

I did birthday decorations (for DH) in our cabin on Freedom in September. I specified Day 1 of the cruise, the embarkation date, and the decorations were there when we entered our cabin. DH walked in and and got a nice surprise.:) We left the stuff up all week.

Here's a pic of the main items in the birthday decoration package. There was also something on the vanity and a magnetic thingie with multicolor foil fringe for the door.

Judy

Thanks for the pic. I like the chandelier thingy. Yes, I'm just going to do it as two separate orders. :)

Judy thanks for the picture.

My dad's taking my mom on the Freedom of The seas for her 70th birthday

I order the Birthday package it comes with birthday decorations and a cake made out of flowers. Has anyone ever order the birthday cake? If so how was it? I'm hoping both will be in their cabin when they arrive.

Lynn