Trouble with getting balcony discount

perkli25

I had gotten the balcony discount for being platinum & then a savings cert came out that was $150. I was told I couldn't have both that the savings cert was better. I didn't question but I hope I wasn't entitled to both.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had gotten the balcony discount for being platinum & then a savings cert came out that was $150. I was told I couldn't have both that the savings cert was better. I didn't question but I hope I wasn't entitled to both.

This is correct. You can only receive one Crown & Anchor discount, either a savings certificate or the balcony discount. You can, however, combine either of these with the onboard credit from booking onboard.

Thank you for your replies. Sorry again about the duplicate posts. There was something weird going on with the boards earlier.

I did not get any obc. I guess there could of been a wow sale going on but I don't specifically remember that. I booked online myself and not through a TA. I honestly forgot about the balcony discount when I booked so it could be my fault.

If you have a copy of your booking invoice the OBC if there is any shows up now about in the middle of the page.