Favorite Carnival Ship-Least Favorite Carnival Ship

winddawn

My favorite is the Legend. I loved the layout and it's bright and open feeling.

My least favorite is the Glory. I just hated the layout. I'm going on the Breeze on Easter Sunday so we will see if my favorite changes.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forums mobile app

What is your favorite Carnival ship and your least favorite Carnival ship? Feel free to explain why.

My favorite is Sunshine. Least favorite is Imagination.

Favorite: Don't a favorite we have loved all 9 ships that we have sailed on.

Less Favorite: Don't have one.

They are all so similar. I think is it more about class of ship, rather than particular ships.

Favorite: Legend. It just felt like the right mix of size and amenities.

Least favorite: Dream. We loved the amenities better than any of the others, but it always felt crowded, not enough seats in entertainment venues, and we waited in lines for almost everything. (However, I still really enjoyed the cruise).

I saw many reporting their least favorite was Sensation (aww... I loved that ship!). We have two Carnival cruises booked: Fascination and Breeze. I am looking forward most to the Breeze and hope it will not feel as crowded as our Dream cruise (but I expect it will).

Favourite: Dream: Loved the layout, the open aft lido area and the ocean plaza area

Least Favourite: Miracle: Found the layout confusing, I didn't like how the lounges were out in the open with the walkways going through the middle of them, and the lido lunch options were lacking.

Only been on two and had mixed results.

I loved the Glory which was our first cruise in 05. The crew was great and the food was even better. All the ports had good weather and lots of things to do.

Our second was on the Freedom and it was bad from day one. I came down with

brohncatis two days before we left and it got worse after we left. The crew

was rude and the food bad. It got even worse with bad weather and it rained

at every port and the only stop we got was two days in Key West. I said I would never cruise again after that. Well i changed my mind and booked the Elation for April 14th and i'm hoping she is going to be my favorite after all the good things Ive read about her on CC. If its as good as everyone says I'll book her every year.

Magic, by far, has been my favorite to date.

Least favorite would be the Ecstasy, which was my first cruise. It was right after a major refurb in 2009, but even with all the new paint and balconies, it still showed it's age. The crew was wonderful, but the ship itself was a bit frumpy.

2nd fave would be the Freedom, In about 3 and a half weeks, I'll be able to compare the old Triumph(couple of years before the fire debacle) and the new Triumph.

Favorite: Dream. The most & best entertainment of any Carnival ship, great waterpark, nice decor (flashy without going too far), tons of food options, the nice lanai, huge wide open main pool area.

Least favorite: Miracle. The ship died at night: very little entertainment, & what was offered had little to no turnout from fellow guests. Didn't care for the stations at the buffet, as I usually wanted something from every station. Very confusing deck layouts; many twists & turns & hidden places; I was still getting lost on Day 8, but with all other ships, I had figured out by Day 3. Waterslide in the back of the ship, away from all the action; very strange.

Fave is the Legend as its the only one of been on.

Cant possibly say that it is my least as well as I loved it so much.

Looking at other ships I would be less likely to book the 2 fantasy ships that havent had recent upgrades....but then again I wouldn't say no.