which would you choose?

stavy

Solstice 9209 or 9237. Both 1A cabins with the largest balcony on the sides of the hump. One on the front of the hump...the other on the back? On the port side..either one better for any particular reason?

Thanks...;)

Solstice 9209 or 9237. Both 1A cabins with the largest balcony on the sides of the hump. One on the front of the hump...the other on the back? On the port side..either one better for any particular reason?

Thanks...;)

I prefer to see where I'm going, not where I've been! :) Take the forward-facing cabin.

We've stayed in 9292 on both the Equinox and the Reflection. It has been our favorite cabin of any cruise we've been on. 9292 is the mirror to 9237 on the other side of the ship. Huge balcony and the angle protects you from the wind while under way. I can't speak about the forward angled balconies and the wind, but I know the aft angled have no wind at all. The location is great also. Very easy access to the elevators. Celebrity does it nice by separating the elevator from the cabin passage ways with a wall. So even though you're close you don't get much of the elevator noise. Seeing forward isn't a problem if you're at the rail.

Edited by rico

Thanks...;)

I would choose 9237.

Since it is first off the hump, you can lean out and look forward when you want to. This along with the great view to the back.

9209 is third off the hump forward, so you will have a great view forward but no view aft.

We had 9237 on the Eclipse and absolutely loved it.

Keep in mind also that the aft cabin with no wind can be sweltering hot depending on what itinerary you are sailing. But if it is cold outside, the lack of wind can be a blessing. It largely depends on the sailing. I would have no problem with either - some of my favorite cabins!