Cruise Personalizer - Travel Documents Section Not Showing

usviking

I am not seeing the Travel Documents section on the right side panel of the Cruise Personalizer page for my two most recent bookings for voyages during October, 2014.

The Travel Documents section includes Print Travel Summary, Print Boarding Pass, Luggage Tags, and other documents, and Pre-Cruise Emails. The Boarding Pass and Luggage Tags for my two most recent bookings would not be available at this time, but I would expect the Travel Documents section to show on the screen with the Travel Summary, other documents, and Pre-Cruise Emails available to view/print.

The Travel Documents section is showing for my oldest booking, so it does seem to be selective as to when it shows.

I did call Princess. The rep did not understand why this Travel Documents section is not showing for my two most recent bookings and suggested that it probably becomes available closer to embarkation date. My recollection of prior bookings, however, is that this section was available without delay.

Is anybody else having a similar experience or have information regarding why this Travel Documents section of the Cruise Personalizer would not be showing?

Thanks.

Travel documents are showing for both my October 2014 and November 2014 cruises. Final payments haven't been made and are not due until July and August.

That is surprising since boarding passes and luggage tags are not usually available until both final payment date has been reached (and payment made) and the Personalizer has been filled out.

That is surprising since boarding passes and luggage tags are not usually available until both final payment date has been reached (and payment made) and the Personalizer has been filled out.

I just went to check my Personalizer and, like Beg3years, I can see the travel documents section on my July 2014 and September 2014 bookings but not able to print luggage tags and boarding passes until 75 days prior.

My final payments have not yet been made.

OP said they could not see the Travel Documents link from their Personalizer page. While I can see my link, of course the luggage tags and boarding pass are not available for the Oct and Nov cruises as we haven't yet made final payment nor is it within the 75 day limit. Travel summary is available though.