current menu for Crown Grille

Ilovepj

The Princess website has the menu and it seems to be what I remember from October 2013. http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/Onboard_Experience/CrownGrill-2013-Sample.pdf

It is a bit out of order, the page of desserts appears before the page of beef options.

I'm not a beef lover so I was disappointed in the Crown Grill. I had the sea bass with was OK but the overall experience for me was not worth the cost. Everyone else in my family loved it.

Jackie

The Princess website has the menu and it seems to be what I remember from October 2013. http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/Onboard_Experience/CrownGrill-2013-Sample.pdf

It is a bit out of order, the page of desserts appears before the page of beef options.

I'm not a beef lover so I was disappointed in the Crown Grill. I had the sea bass with was OK but the overall experience for me was not worth the cost. Everyone else in my family loved it.

Jackie

Just off the Ruby 1/24/14 and this was the current menu. We ate here 2x delicious! :)

I enjoyed the scallops the lamb chops ...delicious and lobster tails

My friends loved the fillet mignon

I loved the salad with goat cheese

Desserts wereout of this world

Veggies were excellent ..try garlic fries

Eveyone loved the onion soup

We went twice ..food was excellent ..our fisrt choice was porterhouse was very tough so switched to fillet but nothing beats the lambchops

Enjoy

Michele

Hi, the Crown Grille sounds great! When is the best time to make a reservation? Can I book it prior to the cruise or as soon as I get on the ship?

You can only book it while on the ship.....and do so as soon as you can in case the night you wish is one of the busy ones.