Upgrade fairy popped in

Just got an email from Princess upgrading us from an inside aft deck 9 to an inside midship deck 10 I know it's only a small upgrade but I will still take it midship was booked out when we booked the cruise,you never know she might pop in again between now and May.

Just got an email from Princess upgrading us from an inside aft deck 9 to an inside midship deck 10 I know it's only a small upgrade but I will still take it midship was booked out when we booked the cruise,you never know she might pop in again between now and May.

I have the upgrade fairy visit me twice on one cruise. inside to inside then week before sailing inside to ocean view. This was because I booked a guaranteed inside.

It's a nice feeling to get that visit. Well done.

I too am now part of that upgrade club when we cruise in 2 weeks. I was notified of upgrade 6 weeks prior to cruise.

I would like to know if there is a preference given to direct booking v TA.

I did not think the Princess upgrade fairy liked us Aussies, in 20 cruises, 15 of them (356 days) with Princess, never had an upgrade yet. Maybe it is because every ship we sail on is full.

Good luck to those who do get them.

Edited by NSWP

I did not think the Princess upgrade fairy liked us Aussies, in 20 cruises, 15 of them (356 days) with Princess, never had an upgrade yet. Maybe it is because every ship we sail on is full.

Good luck to those who do get them.

Les the only time we have had them was when we booked thro the US. We have no hope in Aus. Ripped off again;)

Les the only time we have had them was when we booked thro the US. We have no hope in Aus. Ripped off again;)

Got mine through booking with cruiseline direct in Australia. However, I suspect they just need to move 1 person around due to fire regs. Anyway it was a nice surprise.

Got mine through booking with cruiseline direct in Australia. However, I suspect they just need to move 1 person around due to fire regs. Anyway it was a nice surprise.

Sarah, I also book my Princess cruises direct with Princess.

You have done well, enjoy !!!

Sarah, I also book my Princess cruises direct with Princess.

You have done well, enjoy !!!

That was last year and it was 4 day cruise. Still waiting for my cabin allocation on my cruise in March with my mum (her first time). She getting anxious. I told her it probably get assigned few days out.